New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Saang casa 'yan, sir? I've never heard of that 20k rule pag moving parts.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph&Tess View Post
    6 days ago, our Celerio 2016 model's a/c broke down. The car is barely 2yrs old and ran 70k. We went to SOLID since it's not anymore under warranty. They found out that the evaporator is clean and clear, but it has a hole on the part where the foam is glued on. SOLID tried to weld the oart, but ut's so thin that it just melts away upon contact with heat. The problem now is that we can't find an evaporator for our car. Suzuki San Fdo doesn't have one either. PLEASE HELP!!!!
    go on a trip to banawe, and ask the aircon shops there if they have a replacement unit.
    also, unless it is written on paper, i do not buy that questionable warranty thingee. i do not consider the evaporator as "moving part". in fact, it does not move at all!

read the warranty again, po, and see if that 70K argument is written somewhere there.
    the warranty is what is written on paper, and not what they say it is.

btw. my thoughts on getting a celerio, just went down the drain.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    70k lang pala ang Suzuki :o

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Can anyone confirm? 70km lang warranty for suzuki? Toyota/mitsu is 100km right? Guess its mirage vs wigo for me now.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Suzuki warranty is 3 years or 100k km, whichever comes first. I own a Swift and have had pleasant experiences with my warranty claims so far. My Swift is turning 3 on October and my casa told me to bring it there before end of warranty so whatever needs replacing can be seen to.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If I recall, Suzuki does have a 100,000 km warranty... but the 100,000 km coverage for all three brands is for the powertrain.

Warranty on other items can or may be limited depending on expected wear and tear. AC repairs are often regarded as wear-and-tear, so it's difficult to claim warranty on that part.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If I recall, Suzuki does have a 100,000 km warranty... but the 100,000 km coverage for all three brands is for the powertrain.

Warranty on other items can or may be limited depending on expected wear and tear. AC repairs are often regarded as wear-and-tear, so it's difficult to claim warranty on that part.
    From my Honda days, 3 years or 100,000km is "bumper-to-bumper" warranty. Obviously, it does not include consumable items like filters, brake pads, tires, etc., unless it is proven otherwise that the failure was caused by a faulty non-consumable part.

I have had major parts replaced under warranty that would've otherwise been considered wear and tear: Engine support, struts, the whole steering rack, among others.

Honda also offered an additional 1 or 2 years (can't recall which) of additional powertrain warranty if you have been religiously having your PMS done on time at the dealer.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph&Tess View Post
    6 days ago, our Celerio 2016 model's a/c broke down. The car is barely 2yrs old and ran 70k. We went to SOLID since it's not anymore under warranty. They found out that the evaporator is clean and clear, but it has a hole on the part where the foam is glued on. SOLID tried to weld the oart, but ut's so thin that it just melts away upon contact with heat. The problem now is that we can't find an evaporator for our car. Suzuki San Fdo doesn't have one either. PLEASE HELP!!!!
    Jay-Air Auto & Aircon Services sa may Tandang Sora

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I am planning to buy the celerio cvt. any inputs about their cvt? I read about honda cars going away from cvt and back to a/t because it is problematic and doesn't last long, aside from the fact that it can't be repaired. it should be replaced once cvt will be having problems. I am appealed with its design and fuel efficiency. thanks if you can share.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by munezrj2001 View Post
    please kindly share your experiences.. problems that you have encountered with your celerio, so that we can learn from it.. thanks!
    1st prob. ko ay ang back door lift back ayaw n mag-hold.

2nd when running high speed rubber burning smell inside the car kahit 75k ang run distance ng car ko.

Now, ayaw mag-shift ng manual shifter ko pag running engine, pero pag off-engine mai-shift ko nman. PLS. HELP

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Suzuki CELERIO Problems