New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    143
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    How much yung monthly payments and for how long? Ano yung usual trip mo (KM wise)? Some stuff to take note of:

    Car Registration - About 2-5k yearly. Tataas pa raw under some draft LTO proposal. TPL adds maybe 1k
    Comprehensive Car Insurance - Anywhere from 10-15k yearly I'm guessing. Not necessary after your car is paid off pero nice to have when you need it.
    Gas - Can only compute when know how far you travel
    Parking - You can figure this one out din
    Maintenance - Anywhere between 3-7k every 6 months or 10000KM, whichever is first. Can be higher depending on your casa
    Tires - 10-15k per set, needed every 5 years on average
    After warranty: All other wear and tear repairs to the car

    Give us a little more info on yung payments mo and we can factor these all in
    Thanks for these reminders! I've factored these all in before finally deciding to get the Celerio. I think and feel that I can afford it without sacrificing my necessities and occasional wants.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveinyourcar View Post
    Thanks for these reminders! I've factored these all in before finally deciding to get the Celerio. I think and feel that I can afford it without sacrificing my necessities and occasional wants.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Enjoy! Good to be a first time car owner.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    143
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Enjoy! Good to be a first time car owner.
    Thank you!

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,282
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveinyourcar View Post
    Thanks for these reminders! I've factored these all in before finally deciding to get the Celerio. I think and feel that I can afford it without sacrificing my necessities and occasional wants.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Good! If you're all set, enjoy your new car and drive around

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,262
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Good! If you're all set, enjoy your new car and drive around

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    And be a responsible driver!

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    143
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Good! If you're all set, enjoy your new car and drive around

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Excited to drive around with my dog Suzuki Celerio CVT concerns

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    143
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    And be a responsible driver!
    Yes sir!

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,586
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ouychiat View Post
    S stand for "Sport Mode" will rev up much faster. Okay na okay yung celerio CVT compared to a 4spd AT. No jerkiness during shifting. Although you'll feel a slight pull of the belts during deceleration but it's really minor.

    It has a backing sensor, there's a reminder alarm/sound when hand brakes are not totally put down, car won't lock remotely when a door is open including the hatch door. Lights on the shifter label and on the power window auto. very subtle very much appreciated.
    A couple years back, a lady SA test driven the Celerio siince she suggested this model to me.

    When in "S" mode, this car really sprinted. It seems to me that the aircon will disengage automatically as well but I could not remember enough. Very impressive.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,371
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    A couple years back, a lady SA test driven the Celerio siince she suggested this model to me.

    When in "S" mode, this car really sprinted. It seems to me that the aircon will disengage automatically as well but I could not remember enough. Very impressive.
    all belt driven compressors will disengage if it reaches a certain rpm.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    143
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveinyourcar View Post
    Thanks! Excited to drive around with my dog Suzuki Celerio CVT concerns

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Taking home the Celerio today!

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Suzuki Celerio CVT concerns