New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveinyourcar View Post
    Hi, has anyone installed a navigation system in your HU? How or where did you get it?

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    I had mine installed sa casa. Bought it from them ng 5k. It's a chip na ininstall sa HU. Initially excited ako kaso feeling ko hindi real time ang info. I researched the manufacturer and saw na may update sila. In update naman nang casa (umabot nang 1 month bago bumalik) pero nasubukan ko Waze habang inaantay ko sila. Mas enjoy ako s Waze pero magandang option ang Navi kapag wala kang data or s provinces ang punta mo. Ang maganda sa Navi kita mo street where you are at the moment. Ang maganda sa Waze may traffic info na real time 90% of the time.

Sent from my SM-J400G using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by TmB View Post
    I had mine installed sa casa. Bought it from them ng 5k. It's a chip na ininstall sa HU. Initially excited ako kaso feeling ko hindi real time ang info. I researched the manufacturer and saw na may update sila. In update naman nang casa (umabot nang 1 month bago bumalik) pero nasubukan ko Waze habang inaantay ko sila. Mas enjoy ako s Waze pero magandang option ang Navi kapag wala kang data or s provinces ang punta mo. Ang maganda sa Navi kita mo street where you are at the moment. Ang maganda sa Waze may traffic info na real time 90% of the time.

Wow, they made you pay for it? I got mine for free.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I know!!! I just realized from the posts that it is free. But I asked a dealer in Bulacan, 5k nga raw. I bought mine from the dealership in Cabanatuan.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it probably depends.
    what were the conditions under which you purchased the car from them?
    i.e., were you given a generous discount, which was made possible because they removed the "free-ness" of some items, accessories, or services?
    it is also possible, that they are just plain selfish.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 18th, 2019 at 09:32 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Any CVT breakdowns to far?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    meron pala topic na toh...

2019 Celerio CVT, how oftern do we need to change CVTF?

maintenance booklet is just all "I" inspect on it and no mention when to "R" replace.

asked around and there were so many conflicting information.

30k, 60k, 100k, even lifetime!

called 3 different dealerships and all 3 had different versions to tell.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    meron pala topic na toh...

2019 Celerio CVT, how oftern do we need to change CVTF?

maintenance booklet is just all "I" inspect on it and no mention when to "R" replace.

asked around and there were so many conflicting information.

30k, 60k, 100k, even lifetime!

called 3 different dealerships and all 3 had different versions to tell.
    The only way to "inspect" is via the drain bolt. Basically drain( drain bolt) and fill(top up 2L) every year.

Suzuki uses the same Jatco CVT on the mitsu mirage.

Engines & Transmissions

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The only way to "inspect" is via the drain bolt. Basically drain( drain bolt) and fill(top up 2L) every year.

Suzuki uses the same Jatco CVT on the mitsu mirage.

Engines & Transmissions
    yun nga sir diba? parang wala naman siguro dip stick or transparent section sa tranny housing to view the fluid. kaya nagulat ako na kung baga Suzuki is saying "no need to check/replace not unless you have problems".

this is my sister's celerio that i am referring to kasi ako naka Jazz (which every 2 years or 40k replace si Honda).

i asked my friend who has an Altis, every 40k kms din daw ang Toyota.

nagulat ako sa Suzuki... i'm asking pa some Mirage owners kung paano sa Mitsu.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    yun nga sir diba? parang wala naman siguro dip stick or transparent section sa tranny housing to view the fluid. kaya nagulat ako na kung baga Suzuki is saying "no need to check/replace not unless you have problems".

this is my sister's celerio that i am referring to kasi ako naka Jazz (which every 2 years or 40k replace si Honda).

i asked my friend who has an Altis, every 40k kms din daw ang Toyota.

nagulat ako sa Suzuki... i'm asking pa some Mirage owners kung paano sa Mitsu.
    Jatco CVTs are used on the small Nissan +Mitsus and Suzukis.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567