New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ano ba sabi sau ung binili mo ung car? 3yrs warranty? is your car a v6 or a v4?
    ang alam ko pag bumili ka car hangang 10km lang warranty nila, labor lang warranty nila after 10km ung parts kaw na magshoulder, nasa warranty card ata nakasulat un, pag suzuki phils na nagsabi, usually mga dealer wala na magagawa.
    timing chain ng grand vitara sensitive, usally 80-100km lang takbo tapos kelangan mo pasilip para di ka mamublema in the future,

grand vitara is a good car, lakas ng hatak porma pa, maintenance lang tlga kelangan. maliit lang na bato lumipad sa loob ng makina mo, putol na chain mo. kaya pag tiningnan mo engine nya, ang sikip. puro cover. so ang tanung naputol ba chain mo? what symptoms are you experiencing?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is this your first car with a timing chain? Because timing chain (and timing gear) driven vehicles inherently make more noise than a timing belt driven unit.

That's the price of toughness.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mtai View Post
    Its within the warranty. they acknowledge it
    they blame the change oil , it which is not always within 5t its between 5-10tkm.
    I've been very busy and this is not my first brand new car and i don't do change oil obsessively on time but this is the first time a car this kind has broken at less than 3 years!! One of the reason i bought it is because it was assembled in Japan and supposedly one of the best engine!!!! and what did i get!**
    I got it at PRINCE MOTORS and they said that suzuki Phil is the one that denied my warramty claim

pls help
    naka-ilan change oil ka na ba in 3 years, if 2-3 lang eh baka nga i-deny ka. covered din ba ang vitara ng 2 years free pms with oil and sparkplugs like the jimny and the swift .. sayang naman

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    idagdag ko rin, masyadong kulang yung detalye ni TS. hindi lang po years ang basehan nang warranty, pati odometer reading. 100k km or 3 years warranty may ganun. so kung 100k+ km na ang itinakbo nang auto mo sir, automatic out of warranty na yun.

please paki-elaborate more of your problems on your timing chain TS. ano ang problema sa timing chain? we can't help you if you can't give sufficient details to us.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    idagdag ko rin, masyadong kulang yung detalye ni TS. hindi lang po years ang basehan nang warranty, pati odometer reading. 100k km or 3 years warranty may ganun. so kung 100k+ km na ang itinakbo nang auto mo sir, automatic out of warranty na yun.

please paki-elaborate more of your problems on your timing chain TS. ano ang problema sa timing chain? we can't help you if you can't give sufficient details to us.
    It was mentioned in the first post he did 50k km and the vehicle is less than 3 years old.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sir paki linaw naman. So sa 50K km pms don lumabas yung problem?

1. Nagpa PMS ka ba sa Suzuki nung 45K km pms? Nung 40K km pms?
    2. Nung 50K checkup mo ano ang odo reading is it 50K sakto or mga 52,000 km na?

Pakisagot to para malinaw.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It was mentioned in the first post he did 50k km and the vehicle is less than 3 years old.
    no matter what, Suzuki don't have "extended" warranties compared to Hyundai and Kia na may 3 years or 100k Warranty na kasama. but warranty varies from vehicle per vehicle yata. I don't really pay attention to these nowadays because of some incident/experience in the past.

to TS: if warranty will be honored, you will still shoulder the parts but you are free from labor charge.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I have been a suzuki fan for so long a time. And the zuk engine by far is one of the best I have driven. Maybe the PMS gap was too long say more than 10,000 kms? Kasi parang unusual naman kung ganoon. And besides, this is the first I have seen na nagkaproblema sa timing chain (older zuks used timing belts - if serviced regularly will not pose any problem naman). Sa PMS schedule table ng Suzuki, very specific sila kung ano ang gagawin. Once you fail to observe that schedule, then maybe its their reason for not honoring your warranty.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And if you're included in the free service package, I don't see any reason to miss the PMS.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mtai View Post
    hey guys! I need a 3rd party to evaluate my claim as to the cause of my car problem. Suzuki Phil does not like to honor the warranty. My car is a grand vitara and the timing chain became a problem. its less than 3 years only has 50tkm.
    pls help me

thanks

sir ano po ang year model ng GV at ano po engine???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
need help (Suzuki not honoring warranty)