New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    had my 35k pms although the apv is under only 25km

first im pissied at suzuki alabang

they've dirtied my interior with sticky grime oil then scratched the carbon fiber part of the dash board(imagined they even screwed that), then there is an un-removable blemish on the clear plastic glass that houses speedometer plus the outside part is also has sticky oil and grime(before i went to the casa i have a record that my apv is clean inside and out and without scratches)

they also tampered my dvr recorder which i specifically told them not to remove

(included in the pms is a full wash which include the interior and exterior which cost PhP. 850)- and yet this is what they have done

i was not able to feel the scratches since i was wearing an oakley gloves due to my sore hands and thought they were just grime and oil

update

as i have said my apv2 was equipped with a dvr cam, the dvr cam captured a disturbing act made by one of the suzuki employees in alabang

he was looking for some valuable stuff(in the video you can see he immediately that he did this when he was no longer in the perimeter of suzuki alabang(the completeness of the of his act shows some sort of ill motive): suzuki has a habit of parking cars attended by them on north gate business plaza far away from suzuki alabang (500 m) when he was only ordered to bring the car to the parking lot(this audio was also captured by the dvr) as it was already finished being serviced, plus he banged the glove compartment a couple of times and even tried to reach for a clutch bag(where usually i put a fire arm and hidden in the back seat, good thing i only use it now to put my wind breaker)

i was suppose to let this one go but this stuff just pulled me backed in to raise more complains and issues

video will not be posted yet until i hear the side of the story of suzuki alabang till they see the video

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    One reason I don't bring my car to CASA anymore. Please post the video para may idea kami kung ano ginagawa ng CASA sa sasakyan namin.

Remember though na gawa ito ng mga mechanics nila, di alam ng CASA madalas ito. At mga ganitong mechanics eh hindi lang sa Suzuki, nagkalat sila sa iba't ibang dealership.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    mahirap kasi pagnagpost ng video (but his face was super imposed and his act clear) cyber bullying

but yung naghandle ng auto di maganda kasi bara bara talaga(yung mechanic na mismo iba pa sa person mentioned above) same date different time all employees of suzuki alabang

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Im pretty sure sa settlement mo with casa, they will require you to surrender the video and not post anything online. Wag ka papayag. Or atleast share it to us first

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    i already figured it out what my settlement would be

1.fire the person
    2.they should have a parking lot which is nearer since there exsist a vacant lot at the back of suzuki alabang and station a guard there

despite all the anger my profession and the education(that apparently still retained in my head) has refrained me from posting such since i respect his art 32 of the civil code(not art. 3 of the consti which could only be invoked against government and it s' instrumentalities )

i also want to hear his side, while the other service personnel(a different person also ordered to retrieve my car from the parking lot at cybergate zone which is 500m ayaw) did not do the same disturbing act

* kaya pala ang tagal nila kunin ang auto na even the guard and service attendant seems worried
    Last edited by victorevolution; November 8th, 2013 at 07:48 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Ganyan din sa toyota pasong tamo, ng pinasok ko ing car ko para ayusin ung gasgas unplug nila ung dvr para hindi makunan ng video pag ginagamit nila ung car ko. E meron ako gps tracker, kaya nung nilabas ng casa ung car ko ask ko agad sa SA kung tapos na b sila magpintura ng sinabi hindi pa, nag ask na ako bakit asa labas ng casa ung car ko? In 30min nag check ulit ako sa gps tracker ko ibinalik na sa loob ng casa un ride and stayed inside the casa for a week.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    Ganyan din sa toyota pasong tamo, ng pinasok ko ing car ko para ayusin ung gasgas unplug nila ung dvr para hindi makunan ng video pag ginagamit nila ung car ko. E meron ako gps tracker, kaya nung nilabas ng casa ung car ko ask ko agad sa SA kung tapos na b sila magpintura ng sinabi hindi pa, nag ask na ako bakit asa labas ng casa ung car ko? In 30min nag check ulit ako sa gps tracker ko ibinalik na sa loob ng casa un ride and stayed inside the casa for a week.
    balak ko nga magpalagay tuloy ng better dvr and one hidden dvr sa mga auto plus gps that can avoid being jammed due to this... imagine i only have a crappy dvr, good thing it was able to caught the disturbing act... though i hoped that it also caught the person who made the scratch to the carbon fiber moulding(but the fact already showed that the mechanic mishandled the car already is somewhat prima facie evidence )

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hope i-cover ng suzuki ang claim mo, pero tulad ng payo ni Sen. M. Defensor ilabas mo na ang ebidensha mo.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    Hope i-cover ng suzuki ang claim mo, pero tulad ng payo ni Sen. M. Defensor ilabas mo na ang ebidensha mo.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app
    she got that from the 1997 roc pre trial proceeding since precedent to 1997 evidence was being concealed and released at the last moment

but this is not a court procedure(but court of public opinion) yet hence would only result to cyber bullying and the file is 1.5 gig(from my house up to the point i received the car again) which you need to see as a whole in order for a prudent man to arrive on a valid conclusion (unlike yung iba photo or part lang ng video ang nilalabas which is favorable to them)

to you sir i suggest reading article 19 of the civil code of the Philippines first(PERSONS AND HUMAN RELATIONS) before making any statements as i already gave my reason why i wont release the video on any social media site

i opened this thread so other people will have an idea what some of the unscrupulous service crew is doing that destroys the reputation of the casa and other honest service crew

why: cause some car owners here leave their valuable things inside the car when going to pms or even for a car wash shop

as for the warranty- the totality of the video already showed a negligent act of their crew, i am of the opinion they will honor my claim (if ever i did) save if the franchise owner is SALABAHE then exhaustion of administrative remedies will step it then court proceeding
    Last edited by victorevolution; November 8th, 2013 at 10:49 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Two years after victorevolution's rant, wala pa ring kwenta ang serbisyo ng suzuki alabang. Brought my apv that figured in a fenderbender for repair and the SA said it will take two weeks. Third week na this week and wala pa ring update yung SA kahit i-text ko sa number nila. Kailangan pang ako ang tumawag at gumastos ng load kahit ang laki ng patong nila pag maniningil na.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast