New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can never trust dealership.
    PAg nakita nyo ang hiring process nyan, king sino sino lang kinukuha nyan. PAgsusuotin lang uniform yan mukha ng mapagkakatiwalaan yan.

Anyway that is why I don't bring my vehicle to the dealership as much as possible. Mahal na (Due to employees commission basis on parts) MArmami pang incompetent na employee na walang pakialam. And its not just Suzuki, Lalo na Honda!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You can never trust dealership.
    PAg nakita nyo ang hiring process nyan, king sino sino lang kinukuha nyan. PAgsusuotin lang uniform yan mukha ng mapagkakatiwalaan yan.

Anyway that is why I don't bring my vehicle to the dealership as much as possible. Mahal na (Due to employees commission basis on parts) MArmami pang incompetent na employee na walang pakialam. And its not just Suzuki, Lalo na Honda!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    saan bang casa na pwede mong panoorin ginagawa sa kotse mo? saan kahit cctv man lang habang nasa waiting room ka. Meron bang may casa na ganun? sa pinag pms ko sa marcos highway hindi ka pwede lumapit man lang eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon Villegas View Post
    saan bang casa na pwede mong panoorin ginagawa sa kotse mo? saan kahit cctv man lang habang nasa waiting room ka. Meron bang may casa na ganun? sa pinag pms ko sa marcos highway hindi ka pwede lumapit man lang eh.

The Old Toyota Alabang service bay was designed like that. Yung second floor may glass na parang sa mga operating room ng ospital.
    Not sure what happened pero parang it never really serve its purpose, noong nakaakyat kasi ako hindi na siya pang customer. (Madumi pa nga)

I guess people just don't have the time anymore na bantayan ang sasakyan nila during service and its not like people will really understand what they are watching.

Quote Originally Posted by JonJon Villegas View Post

The Old Toyota Alabang service bay was designed like that. Yung second floor may glass na parang sa mga operating room ng ospital.
    Not sure what happened pero parang it never really serve its purpose, noong nakaakyat kasi ako hindi na siya pang customer. (Madumi pa nga)

I guess people just don't have the time anymore na bantayan ang sasakyan nila during service and its not like people will really understand what they are watching.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So after four weeks (when the SA initially said two weeks), pwede ko na raw makuha yung APV ko last Saturday, between 4 - 5 pm. Went there 4:30 pm pero on the way pa raw ang unit from suzuki-sucat so magbayad na daw muna ng participation fee as the cashier will close by 5 pm. APV arrived almost 6 pm. There were gaps between the lights and the fender. Hood is misaligned. The floor mats were dirty from the shoes of whoever worked in there. There are smudges of grease oil in the interior. There were white goo on the body. I ended up tearing all the documents I signed earlier and berated the SA for the poor service quality suzuki provides. Ibalik daw nya yung APV sa workshop nila sa sucat to address my concerns and will have it ready by tuesday. Pwede bang hindi sa casa magpagawa kahit naka-warranty pa ang sasakyan?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    you can void the warranty and pagawa mo sa trusted auto shop.

Sa engine warranty nalang siguro ang itira mo o kung marunong ka sa pag kalikot ng engine edi viod mo na din yun, tulad nila Marty and Moog sa Mighty Car Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by luloym View Post
    So after four weeks (when the SA initially said two weeks), pwede ko na raw makuha yung APV ko last Saturday, between 4 - 5 pm. Went there 4:30 pm pero on the way pa raw ang unit from suzuki-sucat so magbayad na daw muna ng participation fee as the cashier will close by 5 pm. APV arrived almost 6 pm. There were gaps between the lights and the fender. Hood is misaligned. The floor mats were dirty from the shoes of whoever worked in there. There are smudges of grease oil in the interior. There were white goo on the body. I ended up tearing all the documents I signed earlier and berated the SA for the poor service quality suzuki provides. Ibalik daw nya yung APV sa workshop nila sa sucat to address my concerns and will have it ready by tuesday. Pwede bang hindi sa casa magpagawa kahit naka-warranty pa ang sasakyan?

you can void the warranty and pagawa mo sa trusted auto shop.

Sa engine warranty nalang siguro ang itira mo o kung marunong ka sa pag kalikot ng engine edi viod mo na din yun, tulad nila Marty and Moog sa Mighty Car Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by luloym View Post

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Same here nakakainis,went to Suzuki caloocan today opsss four times na pala kong pabalik balik.my APV's engine has a engine shaking issue the engine shakes a little bit on idle with NO load and runs smooth when AC compressor kicks in.They had the car general check up at sabi papalitan daw ang High Tension wire (nearly 25k palang mileage ko and nearly 3 years of age yung car) after non valve adjustment naman daw, after having the valve adjustment nag Karon nh pupping/popping sound yung makina tas ganon padin.nakakainis na!.....nag Google ako meron nag sabi baka sa valve yung problem..bent?burnt?valves?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    Same here nakakainis,went to Suzuki caloocan today opsss four times na pala kong pabalik balik.my APV's engine has a engine shaking issue the engine shakes a little bit on idle with NO load and runs smooth when AC compressor kicks in.They had the car general check up at sabi papalitan daw ang High Tension wire (nearly 25k palang mileage ko and nearly 3 years of age yung car) after non valve adjustment naman daw, after having the valve adjustment nag Karon nh pupping/popping sound yung makina tas ganon padin.nakakainis na!.....nag Google ako meron nag sabi baka sa valve yung problem..bent?burnt?valves?
    Sir kamusta na po yung APV ninyo? I hope they were able to fix it. Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    Sir kamusta na po yung APV ninyo? I hope they were able to fix it. Best regards.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Kung may kakilala kayong suking mekaniko sa mga talyer doon niyo na lang dalhin. Mas makakamura pa kayo. I-void na lang ang warranty kung trusted mo naman yung talyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12