New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When in banawe only deal with the guy behind the counter. Dont deal with those amuyongs and middlemen that approach you while you are walking or parking. Deal with the shop directly.

One of those scammers tried to sell me a Php90 part for Php350. And I needed four of those.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by burawski View Post
    The number you gave me, is it your shop or someone you know? Anyways once im finished going to wheelers and exalta im gonna call that number for parts. THanks!
    Its the auto supply near wheelers and exalta. Its where i got my civic's bolt joint 555 brand.

As for the labor yr 2000 civic ball joint replacement was around 350 to 400 i think..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buy parts at Best Colt and have Wheelers or Exalta do the work. Wheelers can also source parts from a suking tindahan of theirs nearby if there are any additional items needed.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Thanks guys for the help! I just had it fixed today. No more squeaking sound. Went to Wheelers and had it checked then after 15 mins of waiting they pinpointed the problem. It was the upper ball joint. I was first hesitant because the noise was so loud that a small part would be the cause. Anyways i went to MIT auto parts and bought the original part. When i got back to wheelers they asked me how much was the part and told them 1k. They were surprised that it was very cheap since an original part would usually cost about 3-4k he said. MIT was the recommended shop for orignal parts of mitsubishi. I don't know whats really the deal here but if it breaks within 1 year im gonna take it back. Moving on replacing the part took just 30mins.

For now im a happy customer of Wheelers Haus. Im very impressed by the competency of their mechanics that they were able to pinpoint the problem spot on! Labor was just 300 so i spent 1300 plus tip (since i was very satisfied with the work done) instead of 18,000 if i had it fixed at Zafra. phew! So NO TO ZAFRA GUYS! LOL! Big thanks to his forum and the people who helped out!

But another problem for me is that my car is slow on accelerating (mahina hatak) and the engine really screams when climbing which is not supposed to happen. Should i make another thread for this problem or should i continue here?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by burawski View Post
    But another problem for me is that my car is slow on accelerating (mahina hatak) and the engine really screams when climbing which is not supposed to happen. Should i make another thread for this problem or should i continue here?
    OT: manual trans ba? probably sliding clutch na sir.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 7138 View Post
    OT: manual trans ba? probably sliding clutch na sir.
    Yes manual. Yun nga sabi dun sa wheelers. Manipis na daw clutch disk. Pero di daw nila kaya ayusin kasi Ibaba daw yung transmission which was heavy daw kasi its a 4WD. Pumunta ako sa tireboy d daw din nila magagawa. Sa casa ko daw ipatingin? May options paba akong iba?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Near Exalta is a shop named LVC Motor Parts, you can ask them for OEM or replacement parts and they can give you the best price na hindi harang, usually I asked around sa mga shop for best price and usually it is LVC that gives the fair price. Meron din ads sa sulit ang LVC for you to check.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    Near Exalta is a shop named LVC Motor Parts, you can ask them for OEM or replacement parts and they can give you the best price na hindi harang, usually I asked around sa mga shop for best price and usually it is LVC that gives the fair price. Meron din ads sa sulit ang LVC for you to check.
    I forgot the name of the owner of LVC. Wilson ata? His kids are my mom's patients. Ok naman sa kanila. Hirap lang magpark minsan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    My past problem is solved guys. Can you guys help me with my transmission prob?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Upper ball joint costs 1250++
    Lower ball joint costs 800++

All * Mitsubishi Q ave casa.

Labor was 800.

Pinalitan na rin yung sa 2007 strada ko last year. Parang may nagga-gasgasan na metal ang tunog.

#Retzing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast