New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    1st off...im looking to change the cut springs and stock shocks on my EG HB...i want a nice ride to the point where as if i hit a pot hole, i dont want my car to feel as if my dshboard is about to fall off...i want it close to stock ride...

ok...i went to this one place called something lab...haha...forgot the name but they are located across pegasus on quezon ave...anyways...i talked to a technician there and told me that tanabe and kyb shocks are a good combo. kyb is 2200/pc front and 2100/pc rear and the tanabe springs are 10600 a set.

after that, i went to a place in banawe and this guy told me that eibachs and any shocks would be a good ride...eibachs are 13500 a set.

after that, i went to another place in banawe and this guy told me if im looking for a close to stock ride, i should just change the springs to a eibach and use a brand new stock shocks.

i need some advice from you guys...thank you in advance.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    anyone?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    usually when you are going into lowering, switch to gas shocks. as for the ride comfort, consult those who might have used the item na.

btw, is that "speed"lab? nakita ko kasi pegasus

i'm not a honda user, but in my case on a lancer pizza, i'm using kyb gr2 with megan racing springs... not totally stock feeling, but feels good enough to be close to stock. i'm not into performance anyway.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    usually when you are going into lowering, switch to gas shocks. as for the ride comfort, consult those who might have used the item na.

btw, is that "speed"lab? nakita ko kasi pegasus

i'm not a honda user, but in my case on a lancer pizza, i'm using kyb gr2 with megan racing springs... not totally stock feeling, but feels good enough to be close to stock. i'm not into performance anyway.
    yes speedlab was the place. anymore suggestions on what to change in my suspension? thanks...im actually just thinking of just replacing the springs and just have my shocks refilled and bushings, tie rod, ball joint etc replaced...

springs and shocks....