New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero View Post
    guys saang shop kayo nagpupunta to have your brake pads changed? i've been looking over the forums and the net and mukhang kaya naman i-diy. kaya lang ang problem ko wala akong gamit especially when it's time to push back the brake piston....
    kung front disk brake using large screw driver insert mo lang s window sa gitna ng caliper pwede m n ipry up para pumasok uli ung piston masmadali pa kung luwagan m konti ung bleed screw para malambot lang ang batak mo ng screw driver kung drum brake magkabilang pry bar sa side ng brake shoe naman

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    brake pads are car specific...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Any listing of good brands and models with respective prices? I have read some stuff about ebc, endless, bosch and bendix.

slightly OT, any recommendations for brake shoes? for crv and ek civics.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    bendix 1k+, ebc4k+, endless/winmax from 6k-10k for the pads.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix View Post
    bendix 1k+, ebc4k+, endless/winmax from 6k-10k for the pads.
    sir among the 4 pads, which is appropriate for civic s.i.r which is a weak (for me) stock break using oem nissin pads.. Tanabe and Ebc green are my choice.. which would be better.. i believe they are almost the same in price..
    how about the performance? tnx in advance

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    tanabe and ebc should perform almost the same lang. pwede na for the street pero medyo bitin if you drive hard and fast for prolonged periods.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tanabe and ebc should perform almost the same lang. pwede na for the street pero medyo bitin if you drive hard and fast for prolonged periods.
    sir what would u suggest para hindi bitin performance.. for spirited daily driver po sana.. price wise.. project mu? tnx in advance.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    speedyfix, i heard that you have EBC pads for the rav4... how much ang damage?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    clreceno, tanabe should be fine.

mazdamazda, bro please text me during office hours so i can check while i'm in the shop thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    clreceno, tanabe should be fine.

mazdamazda, bro please text me during office hours so i can check while i'm in the shop thanks!
    tnx a lot sir.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
shop to replace brake pads