New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas
    I'm currently using Bilstein shox for the fronts paired with Bilstein 5100 series at the rears. Some say that it will outlast the body of your vehicle daw?

Kaso nga lang longer stroke itong akin compared to your vehicles. They tend to push out as the likes with gas type shox. It will definitely improve your stability but not too harsh for comfort.
    OT: Sir any suggestion na Bilstein shocks for XUVi? Or alang model ng Bilstein shock na pang XUVi?

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    okay kaya ang Tokico gas shocks?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    around how much po ba bilstein? if it's that good e dapat yata pag-ipunan na din muna

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano bilstein? pagnagpalit ba ng springs kelangan din palitan ung shock absorber?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    mugen isn't that good actually. had the shock/spring combo on my civic before and wasn't too impressed with it. much much better yung spoon shocks and springs.

bilsteins are ok but very expensive. figure on about 6-7k per pc for the honda.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by speedyfix
    mugen isn't that good actually. had the shock/spring combo on my civic before and wasn't too impressed with it. much much better yung spoon shocks and springs.

bilsteins are ok but very expensive. figure on about 6-7k per pc for the honda.
    The ES Civic shocks are pricey though... KYB for the rears was quoted to me at almost 5K a piece while Bilstein was at 9K a pop for the rears (retail price... may discount though). Wanna get rid of my POS shocks.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Stick to the OEM shocks na lang .. kung ganyan kamahal yan.... Showa yata ang brand ng OEM. parang 3,500 / pc yata ang bili ng friend ko dati for the front. (EK).

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    mura ba kamo? cruven or zee na lang. heheheh

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    due to the design of the ES suspension, the shocks are really more expensive than the older ek's

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Darn.... looks like i really have to break open my piggy bank this time. Any suggested shops where i can check out KYB's for the ES?

Was searching the Summit Racing website and how i wish i could get those KYB AGX's over here.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast