Quote Originally Posted by banawe View Post
    you can reach me at ym reginald_tan*yahoo.com

or at the store

22 banawe street quezon city
    regy

sir you got pm

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    F1 or Paraut? I've heard some good feedbacks sa Paraut pero it's my first time to hear F1 shox and mas lamang sya sa paraut sa recommendations nyo.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    im looking for cheaper shock for my car, my car is kindda old. its 1994 toyota corona, can you recomend any kind of shock cheaper but good..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    KYB shocks . If you want a cheaper price the name of the Distributor is Massive here in Jose Abad Santos with a big streamer of KYB SHock and almost opposite Wilson and Jackson repair shop.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    KYB shocks . If you want a cheaper price the name of the Distributor is Massive here in Jose Abad Santos with a big streamer of KYB SHock and almost opposite Wilson and Jackson repair shop.
    or

you can call this number: 253 4193 ; 253 4050
    email: info*massiveparts.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    magkano ba ballpark price ng OEM or KYb shocks ngayon? just so i would know i'm not being ripped. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    kamusta naman yung mga nagpakabit ng paraut. same dilemma ako ng TS. wala pa din yatang kyb para sa 2nd gen crv.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Any specific model or part number for bilstein shock for isuzu dmax?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ok naman yung Paraut no problems up to now. Una kong nilagay is yung ginza pero after 1 day sira agad when I turn the steering wheel left and right may tumutunog. they've replaced it with a new set of ginza after a day problem appears again. When I used the Paraut brand all went well. Dont know kung ako lang naka experience nang ganitong problem with ginza brand

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
shock absorber