New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gurus, need some help here.

How would you know if its the coil spring or shock absorber ang dapat palitan sa strut? or the whole coil spring/strut assembly itself?
    Ang prob kasi yung inner part ng wheel tumatama sa coilspring seat ng strut, kumakayod sa wheels. Unti unting nauupod gulong ko.
    Stock pa po lahat ng suspension, not lowered.
    Corona Silver Edition ang unit.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    i'm planning to replace the strut of my honda city97 model, what brand do you recommend and how much??/ please give me a list and where to buy? budget is tight...hehehe..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kyb. Buy in banawe

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

My brother recently bought a couple of Optimum Brand shock absorbers which I believe are Thailand-made as most auto supplies near his area recommended it as the best among the cheaper brands available. I tried asking around in my area and yun din ang bukambibig ng mga auto supply sa amin.

Has anyone tried that brand? So far ok naman feedback ng brother ko (he bought a couple of gas type front shocks for his Altis and the price range is in the P1200-1300/ea. For non strut-types or the capsule types (usually used by vans and auv's), the prices range at around P900 for the gas type.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
shock absorber