New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Tuwing kailan pinapalitan ang power steering fluid? Napansin ko yung sa eve ko maitim na siya. Odo is 35k kms and mag3 years na siya this June. Thanks mga ka-tsikot!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Yung sa amin sir, 50K kms na pero hindi pa pinapalitan.
    Sabi ng mekaniko kahapon, bihira lang daw palitan power steering unless contaminated ng tubig/marumi na.
    Tsaka malinis pa naman daw yung amin haha. Check ko uli sa 60K kung ok pa haha

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I replace mine every three oil changes. Mura lang naman since it only contains a small amount of PSF. This is good insurance since mahal magpagawa o palitan ang steering rack at pump.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sa Toyota JAS, every 40K palit lahat fluid.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I replace mine every three oil changes. Mura lang naman since it only contains a small amount of PSF. This is good insurance since mahal magpagawa o palitan ang steering rack at pump.
    Is this complete flush and fill? The Shell station that i go to uses vacuum to suck out the old fluid lang from the reservoir.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Is this complete flush and fill? The Shell station that i go to uses vacuum to suck out the old fluid lang from the reservoir.

Complete flush.

Suck out as much of the old fluid as you can from the reservoir. Remove the return hose from the reservoir and attach it to a clear container. Start the engine and you'll see the old fluid flow into the container. This is done while new fluid is being poured in the reservoir and another person is turning the steering wheel lock to lock. As soon as you see clean fluid coming into to the container, the process is complete.

Return everything to how they were and just top off afterwards.
    Last edited by oj88; May 18th, 2013 at 11:27 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks mga ka-tsikot! Palitan ko na tong akin. Ang nakalagay kasi sa maintenance record 100k kms / 62 mos whichever comes first. Tutal mura lang naman. Anybody knows kung ilang liters ang para sa Everest gen 3?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Complete flush.

Suck out as much of the old fluid as you can from the reservoir. Remove the return hose from the reservoir and attach it to a clear container. Start the engine and you'll see the old fluid flow into the container. This is done while new fluid is being poured in the reservoir and another person is turning the steering wheel lock to lock. As soon as you see clean fluid coming into to the container, the process is complete.

Return everything to how they were and just top off afterwards.
    I've seen speedyfix done this. Can i know where do you have yours done and how much? Thanks

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Thanks mga ka-tsikot! Palitan ko na tong akin. Ang nakalagay kasi sa maintenance record 100k kms / 62 mos whichever comes first. Tutal mura lang naman. Anybody knows kung ilang liters ang para sa Everest gen 3?
    Halos 1.5 liters nagagamit sa mga SUV at pick-ups kapag complete flush afaik.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011

We can do it at home.... Done it myself...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast