New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    meron po ba sa inyo nakasubok na magpagawa sa mega motion sa may banawe? ok po ba sila gumawa? di po ba mahal dito? TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've only gone there once and it was to install the new rear shocks of my car as Wheelers was full. Took them a while to do the job and they did not have the power tools to make the task faster. Can't comment on how they diagnose and repair problems though.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    They had a good reputation in the 90's. They were known to be complete with tools and were very good at fixing problems though they were also known to be pricey. I haven't heard about them for over a decade and I don't know anyone who goes there. If you do try them out, post a review.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Kaya ba ni wheelers suspension ng fofi sa front? Ano ba symptoms ng sira stab link?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagpa align na ko sa kanila but I still have wheelers do most of the diagnostics and actual work. Next would be Class A motorcraft along retiro (near mega motion). The owner of class a is a car enthusiast also (mr robert ong) but his bays fill up fast so better come in early

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hindi ko makita yung Class A motorcraft along retiro. Tnry ko sa mega motion okay naman pero wala sila stab link sa tsikot ko pero wala naman ako binayaran nila sa pagdiagnose ng sira. Bumili nalang ako pyesa sa mazford and dun ko narin pinagawa... Loose na yung stab link sira naba talaga yun? Pero na lessen naman yung ingay sa rough road pero meron parin suspect ko is bushing something. Hindi naman siya kalamapag feeling na hindi smooth sa rough cement road

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Hindi ko makita yung Class A motorcraft along retiro. Tnry ko sa mega motion okay naman pero wala sila stab link sa tsikot ko pero wala naman ako binayaran nila sa pagdiagnose ng sira. Bumili nalang ako pyesa sa mazford and dun ko narin pinagawa... Loose na yung stab link sira naba talaga yun? Pero na lessen naman yung ingay sa rough road pero meron parin suspect ko is bushing something. Hindi naman siya kalamapag feeling na hindi smooth sa rough cement road
    suspension wear-and-tear repair is usually straightforward. if it moves too much or makes a sound, it needs replacement.
    i have mine done by mechanics tambaying beside the auto parts stores.
    but the first question i ask is, "may piyesa ba itong kotse ko diyan?" kung wala, i drive away.

after the suspension repair, i have it aligned at nearby servitek. ok naman.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Class a is retiro (ns amoranto) near the corner of biak na bato if im not mistaken.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Dr. D - sira na nga loose sobra nagagalaw with my fingers lang. Grabe kasi daan sa metro manila hindi maiwasan mag menor sa ibang lubak lalot nagmamadali.

Doc otep - naka apat na pabalik balik ako near mega motion wala talaga. Hindi na ako umabot sa biak na bato takot ako sa carnapper .
    Ironic puro med professional tau dito

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Ironic puro med professional tau dito
    who else has the intelligence, the money, and the time management tolerance? heh heh heh.. (a joke, of course! apologies in advance to the un-intended victims..)
    besides, it makes for good relaxation..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast