New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    would anyone know where to get these aside from cats? we just purchased an '03 c240, it came with 18" amg's. ride is ok, but since our roads have a lot of potholes, having very low profile tires would seem to be impractical. thank you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir jlo1, yung stock Avantgarde na 5 spoke? 16's ba gusto ninyo? btw, anong style na AMG yung 18s ninyo? may pix kayo nung amg?

anyway, may kakilala akong kinukulit yung brabus ko..kaya lang wala pa akong pambili ng kapalit...baka magustohan niya yung amg mo..swap na lang kayo sa stock 5 spoke niya...add na lang siya ng cash..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hens OT lang, pinakulay mo mags mo o photochop lang yan?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    hens OT lang, pinakulay mo mags mo o photochop lang yan?
    chop lang ganda noh? hehehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    boss hens, i think yung nakakabit is style III, 5 spoke, 18's na staggered, w/ 245/40 and 265/35 tires. Yup, we just want stock 16's na avantgarde kaya lang we still want to keep the amg's. Pag tapos na ang rainy season, balik namin yung 18's. Sana may ma-source tayo. Thank you.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Hi, I think I can help you. I saw a used (but like new) C240 mags with tires. I think it is around P22,000. May tawad pa siguro
    I just can't remember the name of the store. It is in the Banawe area near retiro.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    edl100, thanks bro. i hope you could recall the store's name.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jlo1
    edl100, thanks bro. i hope you could recall the store's name.
    from Quezon Ave, go straight banawe st. on the right if you came from Sto domingo church. Just go to the stretch of banawe, you will pass by these landmarks: orthopedic hospital, Mc donalds, Mega Motion, Seatpro, There will be surplus shops on your left, look on your right side and you will see a Mags and tires store just before retiro. They display consignment MB and BMW Mags.

Sorry, I just don't remember the name of the store. I think the price is around 22T as I remember.

There will always be LRT in cubao autocentro for those kinds of OEM wheels traded-in or you can order from Ruben Ty. but be prepared to pay high. Mahal doon magtinda but sometimes, there is no choice.

Also, If you are not in a hurry, there is always buy and sell magazine. You just wait for someone to sell C240 mags.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sir edl100, i will try to pass by the shop at banawe this weekend, then LRT. hopefully, meron. i'll keep you posted. thanks a lot.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jlo1
    sir edl100, i will try to pass by the shop at banawe this weekend, then LRT. hopefully, meron. i'll keep you posted. thanks a lot.

I hope you find those wheels. I myself am looking for a stock 16" Avantgarde mags for my W210. Driving around Metro Manila with big wheels really ruin the MB suspension. Maganda lang talaga tignan ang 18" wheels but it is not really practical for everyday driving.

If you have the time, why not join the MB club Phils. Para may kasama si hens na may W203 C-Class.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
oem c240 wheels...