New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    "Maganda lang talaga tignan ang 18" wheels but it is not really practical for everyday driving. If you have the time, why not join the MB club Phils. Para may kasama si hens na may W203 C-Class."

I agree, kawawa ang suspension and wheels. Dumadami pa naman ang potholes each time it rains here. Hehehe. I'll try to join the MBCP's meetings/get together, if time permits.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jlo1
    "Maganda lang talaga tignan ang 18" wheels but it is not really practical for everyday driving. If you have the time, why not join the MB club Phils. Para may kasama si hens na may W203 C-Class."

I agree, kawawa ang suspension and wheels. Dumadami pa naman ang potholes each time it rains here. Hehehe. I'll try to join the MBCP's meetings/get together, if time permits.

Hope to see you there. Ive been using my W210 with the 17" wheels for years and when I switched back to stock 15" I really felt the ride quality difference. I feel like I have a new car!! ang sarap sa lubak, no worry sa lip gasgas on the mags. I can even drive faster now on the highways unlike with the larger mags. Also, gumaan sobra ang steering just like a normal 1600 car.

Specially with yours since naka staggered ka.

Most important is that stealth look ako and not too eye-catching to the "evil-doers"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
oem c240 wheels...