New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    You need to be a lot more descriptive instead of just saying "noisy". How can you reproduce it? Is it continuous noise? Does it happen during acceleration, deceleration, braking, or anytime the vehicle is in motion?

I hope you get the picture...Details.
    Anytime the car is in motion especially when the road is bumpy. The noise is "squeaky". No metal to metal noise or "kalampag".

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Most probably you have worn out bushing. Have it replaced. Tbe bushing itself is cheap but the pressing of the new bushing into the housing is very very expensive. I recently paid 1,100 for 8 bushing presses which took 20 kinjtes to finish. Kamot ulo na lang.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Any underchasis shop you may want to recommend sir for those bushing replacements? I'm from QC.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Thank you po mga sir sa mga advice. One more thing po is yung steering wheel ko medyo malaki na yung play. Ano po kaya ang possible na sira? Gusto ko po sana magkahingi ng mga advice bago ko sya ipagawa para may idea po ako sa mga dapat palitan or irepair. Madalas po kasi ako sa banawe nagpapagawa malapit lang kasi samin. Once na din ako naloko kaya ayaw ko ng maulit.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Most probably you have worn out bushing. Have it replaced. Tbe bushing itself is cheap but the pressing of the new bushing into the housing is very very expensive. I recently paid 1,100 for 8 bushing presses which took 20 kinjtes to finish. Kamot ulo na lang.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2
    san ka nag pa press ng bushing? i also need to replace my upper control arm bushing. oem gamit mo or replacement lang? replacement - 200, oem -1100 each. lol

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Probably CV joints nga ang problema. Nakita ko na yung rubber, acting as protector eh natanggal yung pagkaka clip. How sad!
    Nilagyan ko na lang pansamantagal ng DW40.

I may be stupid, but I am not a fool.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Pa-repack na lang ng joint, unless it's already badly contaminated with grits and whatnot. Replace na kung ganun.

Sent from my 3310 using Tsikot Forums🙈🙉🙊💀💩

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when my lancer's CV rubber boot tore and the lubrication leaked out, the noise i heard was intermittent metal-to-metal toktok. i just had the boot replaced and lubrication thrown in... ok na.
    tok about the labor being much more expensive than the replacement part...

loose steering wheel? .. can be anything from worn U-joints in the steering column, to (gulp!) worn steering mechanism (rack n pinion nga ba ang spacewagon?).

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    who does repacking ng mga joints? where? madali lang ba i diy to?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jay185 View Post
    who does repacking ng mga joints? where? madali lang ba i diy to?
    Two shops comes to mind: Zee Carplus and Cruven.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast