New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Ano po ba magandang gulong na mura? Yung size ng gulong po 235/40R18. Saan po ba makakabili ng Nexen at Federal? Para po sa nexen, yung N3000 na model at magkano isa. Sa federal naman po, yung 595 or 595 RSR na model at magkano. Kailangan ko po talaga ng bagong gulong kasi defective na yung SONAR Ultra Sport ko

Thanks sa mga makakatulong

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Federal 595s are supposed to be good performance for the money, I'm not sure about the durability... my old 595 SSs grained quite easily, and I've heard that while they do well in the PTCC, some complain that tire wear is a problem.

For street use... that's not as big an issue. As long as your street use doesn't include daily burnouts and heavy cornering like mine does...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Federal 595s are supposed to be good performance for the money, I'm not sure about the durability... my old 595 SSs grained quite easily, and I've heard that while they do well in the PTCC, some complain that tire wear is a problem.

For street use... that's not as big an issue. As long as your street use doesn't include daily burnouts and heavy cornering like mine does...
    Thanks for that niky. I don't do burnouts or heavy corning. I just included Federal because they use it for drifting and so durability should be excellent
    Thanks for the reply