New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hi. mga sir nakabili kc ako ng sentra series3 97 ang kalampag ano po ba ang dapat kong icheck? thx

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    suspension.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    everything to check already had experience that and now its gone

-tie rod
    -rack end
    -ball joint
    -link stabilizer
    -shock absorber

its all around 22k and all bnew and not surplus. btw the ride is rav4 Gen2

ano pa ba.. hmm dagdag nyo na lang kung may kulang pa.
    yan ang mga pinalitan sa akin at nawala parang bula! hehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    also there is a shop named "Cruven" yun ang speciality nila sa suspension if you want the option to repair and not to replace. my experience is that they quote me a price that is close to replacing it with brandnew parts so I opt to replace nalang than have it repair. its your call.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kicks4us24 View Post
    everything to check already had experience that and now its gone

-tie rod
    -rack end
    -ball joint
    -link stabilizer
    -shock absorber

its all around 22k and all bnew and not surplus. btw the ride is rav4 Gen2

ano pa ba.. hmm dagdag nyo na lang kung may kulang pa.
    yan ang mga pinalitan sa akin at nawala parang bula! hehe
    if you need to repair the Parts, you don't have to pay 22k and besides why do you have to replace everything if you don't need to, logically if you replace everything then you shouldn't hear any noise from your suspension at all because everything is all new, you just have to replace the ones that really needs to be repaired or replace

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    in my case almost all suspension parts are gone bad talaga. even the shock absorber doesnt response to bumps when we road test it (may leak na). we tried to check each parts na concern dun sa kalampag at pwede pa magamit but none cannot be used anymore. this was done at banawe. butas nga lang bulsa ko that day. but my rear suspension doesn't have problem. only the front ones is replaced.
    *guitar guru
    pakiramdaman mo kung saan galing ang kalampag

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by guitar_guru View Post
    hi. mga sir nakabili kc ako ng sentra series3 97 ang kalampag ano po ba ang dapat kong icheck? thx
    assume ko na na si TS eh di maalam sa kotse or di mahilig sa DIY. if you want to save go to either zee carplus or cruven. kung alin malapit sa iyo para madali kung may back jobs. google mo na lang mga branch ng cruven. yun zee carplus sa san juan lang kasi. madalas pag mulan ng kalampag sa nissan ay shock mounting and ball joints (all kinds). rarely sa rubber bushings manggaling ang kalampag sa nissan. if i were you, sulit ang replacement ball joint na 555 kesa sa recondition like what cruven and zee carplus do. di kasi maganda experience ko. sa malaking ball joint lang kasi maganda yung product nila pero sa maliliit na ball joint sablay.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    kung ako sa iyo .... punta ka sa banawe tapos pa estimate mo muna ang sira i can get may mechanic to check your susupension and estimate you the complete damage ng car mo

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kicks4us24 View Post
    also there is a shop named "Cruven" yun ang speciality nila sa suspension if you want the option to repair and not to replace. my experience is that they quote me a price that is close to replacing it with brandnew parts so I opt to replace nalang than have it repair. its your call.
    Reviving thread... Nare repair ba ang tie rod ends and ball joints talaga? I had my suspension arms rebushing-ed and they said that these parts are already loose and they said they can have it repaired so I agreed kasi no choice at hindi available sa elsewhere ang parts at sayang nakabaklas na rin kasi. Charge was 1100 for 2 ball joints and 2 tie rod ends. Ambilis lang ni-repair, dinala daw nila sa machine shop. Anyway, true ba yun o nadale lang ako? Tumigas naman ung parts, kasi sabi nila hindi daw yun kaya i-wiggle ng kamay lang.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Reviving thread... Nare repair ba ang tie rod ends and ball joints talaga? I had my suspension arms rebushing-ed and they said that these parts are already loose and they said they can have it repaired so I agreed kasi no choice at hindi available sa elsewhere ang parts at sayang nakabaklas na rin kasi. Charge was 1100 for 2 ball joints and 2 tie rod ends. Ambilis lang ni-repair, dinala daw nila sa machine shop. Anyway, true ba yun o nadale lang ako? Tumigas naman ung parts, kasi sabi nila hindi daw yun kaya i-wiggle ng kamay lang.
    Pinokpok lang nila ng martilyo para tumigas ulit pero wala na yan.

Kaya nga I have learned my lesson Sa mga ganyan. If magpagawa ulit ako never ko muna papa baklas sa kanila before meron parts na available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
kalampag