New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Lagi may kabig auto ko pakaliwa..But ung mga Mekaniko sabi ung repack ko lang...pero 4 times ko na pinarepack..And when I asked them if they can replace the inner cv joint itself,wala daw makukuhanan nun..3 months na ako naghahanap..pls help me guys..tnx.. WHERE CAN I BUY THE INNER CV JOINT (RIGHT SIDE ONLY) CIVIC 02 VTIS DIMENSION BODY MY CONTACT NO. IS 09162598792..TNX

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ try looking at reputable shops.... kay speedyfix, sa servitek...
    or kundi, casa will be your last resort.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    baka naman mali yung pagkalagay nya ng bearing... anyway, you're free to bring it to the shop if you want us to check it for you.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ano kinalaman ng inner cv joint sa kabig pakaliwa?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jon87 View Post
    Lagi may kabig auto ko pakaliwa..But ung mga Mekaniko sabi ung repack ko lang...pero 4 times ko na pinarepack..And when I asked them if they can replace the inner cv joint itself,wala daw makukuhanan nun..3 months na ako naghahanap..pls help me guys..tnx.. WHERE CAN I BUY THE INNER CV JOINT (RIGHT SIDE ONLY) CIVIC 02 VTIS DIMENSION BODY MY CONTACT NO. IS 09162598792..TNX

jon87,
    the description you gave sounds like either drifting left or pulling left. pulling left requires more corrective action than the drifting left. these two are caused by alignment problems that can be corrected easily. has the vehicle been to an accident? check the alignment factors: camber, caster, toe, toe out on turns, ride height, tire pressure, size, tread pattern, tire pressures, rolling resistance(front bearing preload) and other pertinent alignement aspects. a properly trained technician with the right equipment only needs to see the numbers and tell you exactly what is out of specs and can recommend to you exactly what needs to be done. heck, the computerized alignment setup does this for him too. the cv joint only affects the pull or drift on take off. this is called torque steer. since the two halfshafts are unequal in length. it tends to drift to the side with the longer halfshaft. in the case of honda where the orientation is west-east( engine on the west and transaxle on the east), it should be the opposite. you have an alignment problem buddy. see a professional. stay away from confused amateurs.
    jick

Inner CV joint