New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    paano nga po ba mga bossing?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    u jst decide how much lift you want then u tell the supplier how much lift...me sapjero ko, i got a 2 in lift so when i changed my shocks, i told them i got a 2in lift so they gave longer shock to compensate for th elift.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go to a shop that has lifters that braces the vehicle chassis, not the tires. Remove existing shocks prior to lifting. Measure pin to pin or bracket/mounts length. Order the exact length your suspension travels without dislodging any parts especially the coils/springs.

Minsan hindi accurate yung mga shops magbenta kung sasbihin mo lang yung added lift height. Some may even opt to sell you their slow moving parts. Been there, done that. ;)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ungas,

can you please refer or recommend some shops that can do the desired lifting (of 2 - 3 inches), preferably located in QC

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang limiting factor diyan is yung compression. So check what longest shock will fit your suspension at full compression.

This will avoid bottoming out on your shocks.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A common lift is 50mm or 2inches, depending on the brand that you choose. I could refer some shops, but you'd have to clarify what you want for your ride. What tires are you planning to fit. Is comfort a big factor or would you want to standout among the rest?

Hint:
    Autotechnika is within QC, Farrview to be exact. Look for Paolo or johnqpublic318. Then ask if they could assess something underneath your chassis/suspension for free lifting. ;)

Tell him you got the idea from you know who... :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    motorcraft in banawe is also a good shop n fellow offroader. but paolo of autotechnika or robert of motorcraft are highly recommended, both are very knowledgeable n very accomodating.

How to select new shock absorber length for a particular lift height?