New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I need one of these, magkano kaya ito? What shock absorbers would you like to recommend for moderate use? How much do you think it will cost me?

Shock absorber
    shock rubber damper assembly
    -SEat. f/R. Spring upperclip
    -Seat. Comp. Spring upper
    -Spring damper mntg
    -rubber component f/r damper mntg

TIA!
    Last edited by drey; January 12th, 2008 at 11:16 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    if you are only going to replace one then use the same one as on the other side which i assume is still stock.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir Speedy,

Ito yung sabi sa Honda CDO eh... Both shock absorbers are blown since we would be buying by pairs... Ganito ka tindi ang daan sa Bukidnon. I wish I have a picture to show you how active Zubiri is with his 4 lane project but the bad part is, the road is like traces of smallpox!

We need recommendations of a more durable shocks from you guys. Since the roads were only made for Zubiri's Defender and Patrol.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sports shocks! Hahaha... Bilstein sells replacement shocks, and they're supposed to last quite a bit longer.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Unfortunately Bilstein does not make any shock absorbers for the Fit/Jazz. I already checked their catalog PDF.

Your best bets are Koni and Kayaba, although I have no idea where you could find them. Those should be, at the very least, more robustly constructed than stock.

You could try asking on the Jazz-City United forums, I know I've heard of at least two potential sellers of KYB dampers.
    http://www.jazzcityunited.org

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ang hirap naman ng site na iyan... Napaka "non-user friendly" Sabi dito Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum. Same as posting, I am not able to do so... I have to post 100 messages in order to open a topic?

I can't ask questions in the right forum there... It's making my job harder! :sad: Hirap naman, feels like asking questions isn't free.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Ang hirap naman ng site na iyan... Napaka "non-user friendly" Sabi dito Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum. Same as posting, I am not able to do so... I have to post 100 messages in order to open a topic?

I can't ask questions in the right forum there... It's making my job harder! :sad: Hirap naman, feels like asking questions isn't free.

Sir drey, this is OT but think its a good business opportunity, franchise mo ZEE shock refilling dyan sa province mo.

HELP: Honda Jazz Shock Absorber's