New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ok pa yan basta pa check mo na muna yan d soonest possible. do it today kahit magabsent ka pa sa work, ang mahalaga meron kang peace of mind while driving.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    if your car is not equipped with abs brake system then your car probably equipped with combination valve and ang problema ng kotse mo ay maaring faulty proporsioning valve,ang function kasi ng proporsioning valve is to limit pressure at the rear drum brakes when high pressure(hard braking)is needed to apply front brakes.kaya ang proporsioning valve ay nagprevent ng rear wheel lock up during heavy brake applications,,,ang tawag sa prob ng car mo ay premature rear wheel lock up,,,contaminated rear brke lining materials can cause the same problems kaya inspect mo na rin or clean it and replace the rear brakes( linings,wheel cylinder,etc.)...if inoperative proportioning valve,replace it.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    uh,,,,before i forget theres one thing that i want you to know and its very important, wheel lock up is dangerous because nobody can control the car during panic situation.kaya beter act right now or as soon as possible.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    have your braking system checked... ingat lang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka stuck ang load sensing valve?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Slapped some ADVANS.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    pa-check nyo po yung proportioning valve....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di kaya dahil sa hard braking mo yan, coupled with a little turn of your steering mag skid ka nga. if rear drums, baka natanggal yun springs that keeps the pads from the drum when the pedal is not depress. countersteering nalang to compensate the skid. steer in the direction of the skid, hard to do pero just keep it in mind.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    In addition to the posts above, I'm wondering kung and suspension mo eh stock or upgraded???

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    steer in the direction of the skid? so, kung pa-left yung skid ng likod ko...i-steer ko pa-left. Ah... yan ang ginawa ko kanina nung tinest namin.

Regarding the shocks... upgraded po sya to gas shocks.

I already had the car checked today (color coding kasi)... and WALA naman nakita out of the ordinary yung mga mechanics ko from cartop banawe. Tinry namin hard braking uli on a straight road (secondary free road)... Swerve talaga yung likod to the left.

I'll probably get a second opinion from another shop tom. Thanks po sa mga nag-reply.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
hard braking ba reason ng pagslide ng kotse?