New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    www.gt-tires.com

Their mud terrains are pretty good and priced affordably.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san ba ok bumili ng tires? I wanna check out the Savero tires. san ok tumingin and mura?

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Batangas st. Manila after crossing Rizal ave.coming from UST

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wolfpack,
    ano name ng store? contact info? sino pwede hanapin dun? UST lang ang alam ko sa sinabi mong directions eh. heheheh

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    crawdaddy,
    from ust, go to rizal ave. ext.,
    pass dapitan, hanggang sa dulo them enter the st. w/ the shell on the corner (don't know st. name) deretso lang until you reach rizal ave., turn right then look for batangas st., turn left, sa 1st corner palang, you'll see tire and surplus shops, just ask around to compare prize

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hybrid,
    ok, thanks. I'll ask around narin kasi hindi ko alam yung mga streets dun sa area eh. hehehe! thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ok yon gt tire subok na sa market.. buses and trucks din maganda gamitin mura na matibay pa tapos technically pwede tayo magtanong sa technical sa importer ng gajah tunggal... no worry of failures...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    f may tanong kayo about tire im willing to help you guys and give some advice sa brand to fit your cars and operations.. marami size at brand..
    TRUCKS TIRE AND SMALL SIZE OR OFF THE ROAD SIZES.. just text me..09228445527

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Gajah Tunggal Tires