New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Maganda ba ang tire brand na Gajah Tunggal (GT) tires compared to the popular Goodyear, Bridgestone, etc...? Thanks. :?:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ba made in India ang mga ito? And parang may relasyon sila ng Savero tires. Ewan ko lang. Yung Savero ok naman.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    They are made in indonesia, if long tire life is your concern and you are tired of easy tire wear from japanese made tires i would recomend it coz of its rubber formulation is ideal for tropical climates.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup ok din gajah tunggal at savero both are from indonesia ok quality and medyo cheap, wag lang kayong bibili kumho kahit bago sumasabog

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Gajah tires are the manufacturer of the SAVERO they are quite affordable even for the Big Mud terrains, When it was 1st introduced last year a 33x12.5x15 mudterrain can be had for 4200.oo a piece

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    mura nga ang GT compared sa locally manufactured tires. front 2 wheels ko sa lancer itlog GT Tires. Ok naman! :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Where can you buy these? May web site ba?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack
    They are made in indonesia, if long tire life is your concern and you are tired of easy tire wear from japanese made tires i would recomend it coz of its rubber formulation is ideal for tropical climates.
    hmmm... makes me want to consider that brand... thanks beebs!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    imput ko lang last time I used GT was on our civic bumukol agad, so I switched to jap tires again, but it was a few years back, maybe they improved on it na

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May mga super el-cheapo models ang GT. Nakikita ko sa mga taxi. Ang tread pattern parang sa jeep at bus. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Gajah Tunggal Tires