New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    Checked with Wheelers Suspension Haus. 350 pa rin ang labor sa brake dialysis while sa Speedyfix ay 600 ang labor sa bleeding for 30mins to 1 hr. Wala daw ang speedyfix na brake dialysis na ginagamit. I'm guessing na mano mano ata ang pagbleed nila.
    Bat kaya mas mahal sa speedyfix? Given these 2 prices, which service shop would you recommend? Pls help me to decide mga tsikoters. TIA
    Wheelers, bieng in the Banawe area, has a small overhead; lean and mean ang operations (no parts inventory, fast turnover). They work fast as their lines are usually long and don't expect a proper clean-up after the job. They only specialize on suspension repairs mainly. Speedyfix on the other hand, is a general repair and service shop with ambiance. Per my experience they will work cleanly, they have some consumables inventory, and take their time on jobs. I usually go to Wheelers for the quick repairs where i know what has to be done already (i.e. brake flush, replace certain suspension parts, etc.). For the more time consuming mechanical works, that's when i go to Speedyfix.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    * crazy_boy & vinj - okies well noted with thanks. I appreciate your help.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Just recently had my brake fluid replaced at Motech.

Question lang if ok lang ba na yun blineed lang nun mechanic is yung sa front left side? I actually bought 900ml na brake fluid and 1/4 lang daw nun yung nagamit. Is that ok? Or need na ibleed lahat ng 4 side? Iniisip ko baka kaya front left lang nibleed kasi ok pa yung existing brake fluid? Thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tensazangetsu View Post

Question lang if ok lang ba na yun blineed lang nun mechanic is yung sa front left side? I actually bought 900ml na brake fluid and 1/4 lang daw nun yung nagamit. Is that ok? Or need na ibleed lahat ng 4 side? Iniisip ko baka kaya front left lang nibleed kasi ok pa yung existing brake fluid? Thanks in advance.
    Dapat all four. Dapat nga magsimula sya from the side farthest from the fluid reservoir which is, in most cases, the rear passenger side. Tinamad siguro magtanggal-kabit gulong. Or wala syang kasama to keep an eye on the fluid reservoir and keep it filled.

Still looking for a shop that can bleed brakes in the Pasig/Taguig area. Asked Shell, Bridgestone, and Petron and they all say na wala silang pang-bleed.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Dapat all four. Dapat nga magsimula sya from the side farthest from the fluid reservoir which is, in most cases, the rear passenger side. Tinamad siguro magtanggal-kabit gulong. Or wala syang kasama to keep an eye on the fluid reservoir and keep it filled.

Still looking for a shop that can bleed brakes in the Pasig/Taguig area. Asked Shell, Bridgestone, and Petron and they all say na wala silang pang-bleed.
    Thanks sir. Safe pa din ba yun if 1/4 lang nareplaced? Or need ipaulit and ibleed yung remaining 3? Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks sir. Safe pa din ba yun if 1/4 lang nareplaced? Or need ipaulit and ibleed yung remaining 3? Thanks!
    Paulit mo na lang. May old fluid pa rin sa system mo from the unbled lines.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Paulit mo na lang. May old fluid pa rin sa system mo from the unbled lines.
    Thanks sir! Tawag ako sa motech bukas. Dapat pala tinanong ko na sa mechanic agad bakit hindi niya nibleed yung iba.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005

T*nga naman ng mekaniko mo. Palitan mo yan. Either boplaks or tamad or both

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Walang pang bleed?? Diba flare nut wrench lang gamit dun at isang sahod na tabo?

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Ingat ka bro.

If may hangin brake lines mo, baka mapahamak ka or makadisgrasya ka.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast