New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    thank you niky

my problem with is that i'm not the only one using my car, my boyfriend uses it when he goes to school and just yesterday when parking he accidentally hit the parking stop / parking bumper (ouch! the paint was destroyed) :'(

i'm wondering how much would this cost?

higher spring perches or spring spacers?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sell the Yaris then get an SUV...

Kidding aside, just learn how to "siyete" on humps. Then drive slow on potholes. 5 inches off the ground isn't low. I used to drive a car that's lowered, and had no problems with it. Occasional scraping lang sa fenders when I go all out sa EDSA.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Boyfriend better pay, girl.

Those are the stakes of owning a car with a front chin. Whatever you do, it WILL get scratched. The question is not "if", it's "when" and "how bad..."

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *TS, palagay ka ng rubber lifters sa 4 na gulong mo. ganyan din problema ko sa gsr ko. Nung nabili ko kasi yun eh lowered siya kaya nagpalagay ako ng 1 inch sa lahat ng gulong, ayun hindi na siya masyadong sumasayad sa mga humps at hindi ko na rin kailangang mag-7. Yung sa iyo mukhang stock pa naman kaya mas mataas pa yan keysa sa ground clearance ng kotse ko. Try mo, sarap din kasing magdrive ng walang inaalalang sasayad sa ilalim ng kotse eh...

Hirap kasi dito sa atin mananawa ka kaka-7 sa kalsada eh...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    *nicky - hahaha definitely no need paying, it was an accident

thank you erick,
    is this what you mean by rubber lifters?

I saw polyurethane lifters at 2,500php and rubber at 600php? is there a big difference if I get the expensive ones?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by winter View Post
    *nicky - hahaha definitely no need paying, it was an accident

thank you erick,
    is this what you mean by rubber lifters?

Hi winter,

I saw polyurethane lifters at 2,500php and rubber at 600php? is there a big difference if I get the expensive ones?
    Hindi ganyan, yung pinalagay ko kasi yung bilog na swak sa spring tsaka sa suspension niya...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004

The spacers are like this.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    thank you for the replies but sadly I coudn't find those products here and

after doing a "do it yourself" fix on my front skirt and tried driving really safely and slowly(avoiding pot holes, bumps, etc.), just yesterday I drove from the parking lot where there's a downhill road and made another very ugly crack in my front skirt! :'(

After careful observation I realized that the reason why I bumped from the downhill road was because I was with my sister, I usually drive alone from the mall. But besides that the 5-6inches off the ground when there's 4 people riding makes it like 2-3 inches off the ground! no wonder

I think I really really need these spacers! but i have been looking for them but i can't seem to find anything except "O-sulee Spring Cushion" is this the same? please help me! thank you!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    As far as I know O-sulee doesn't increase the car's ground clearance, it only softens the ride.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    question lang, stock ba yang suspension mo? as in walang mods/upgrade?

tingin ko spacer talaga ang kailangan mo sir... saka stiffer na spring/shocks siguro...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast