New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    to ts,

if the sound occurs during the first few stops in the morning, afaik its normal and no service action is required. the brakes are simply cold. you may want to clean the brakes anyway kung di ka mapakali. me uses warm water with lotsa joy dishwashing liquid kung walang brake cleaner. buhusan mo disc habang iniikot ito. 3M, wurth sabesto, prestone are among the top brands of brake cleaner that i prefer. mas mura nga lang kasi yung sabesto iirc.

madali talaga kalawangin ang brake discs due to the material used which is cast iron. kaya preferable na idrive regularly ang sasakyan para mawala kalawang. kapag kinalawang ng todo ang disc hindi na pantay ang braking action.

hth

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Saan auto supply within Manila area na nagbebenta ng Bendix brake pads? and how much ito?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Yes! during flood it is quite difficult to manage brake of vehicle. When we apply brake it got stuck in the tires actually. Do any one know what to do in this condition. It would be good if anyone help me!

flooding emergency service jacksonville

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    to ts,

if the sound occurs during the first few stops in the morning, afaik its normal and no service action is required. the brakes are simply cold. you may want to clean the brakes anyway kung di ka mapakali. me uses warm water with lotsa joy dishwashing liquid kung walang brake cleaner. buhusan mo disc habang iniikot ito. 3M, wurth sabesto, prestone are among the top brands of brake cleaner that i prefer. mas mura nga lang kasi yung sabesto iirc.

madali talaga kalawangin ang brake discs due to the material used which is cast iron. kaya preferable na idrive regularly ang sasakyan para mawala kalawang. kapag kinalawang ng todo ang disc hindi na pantay ang braking action.

hth
    kaya pala if you leave the auto to dry after washing eh nagkaka rust. pag ginamit na, nawawala naman

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Saan auto supply within Manila area na nagbebenta ng Bendix brake pads? and how much ito?
    parang may nakita ako sa recto, bet. benavidez and masangkay.
    you can also try bosch brand.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    parang may nakita ako sa recto, bet. benavidez and masangkay.
    you can also try bosch brand.

Pag Bosch malamang meron sa Warren. Okay rin ba ang Bosch na brake pads? I mean, kakapit pa rin ang brake pag baha? ung R-Specs daw kasi wala na brake during flood.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Wag kayong bumili ng R-Specs na pad, walang kwenta ang quality nyan ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Wag kayong bumili ng R-Specs na pad, walang kwenta ang quality nyan ngayon.

boss Coder, okay ba ang Bosch pads? yan na kukunin ko kung hindi ako makahanp ng bendix.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    boss Coder, okay ba ang Bosch pads? yan na kukunin ko kung hindi ako makahanp ng bendix.
    Wala akong experience sa Bosch pads Retz, but I can attest to the performance of Bendix. I am currently using Bendix General CT both for front and back of my ride. Tanabe sana sa front then Bendix General CT sa back, kaso walang tanabe dito sa province.

You won't have a hard time getting bendix pads, madami yan sa suking autoshop. Go for Bendix Metal king pag sa SUV mo gagamitin such as fortuner.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Pag Bosch malamang meron sa Warren. Okay rin ba ang Bosch na brake pads? I mean, kakapit pa rin ang brake pag baha? ung R-Specs daw kasi wala na brake during flood.
    ok naman. you can compare it sa store sa recto.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast