New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Sa 04 Rav4 ko General CT gamit ko medyo malakas nga mag produce ng Brake Dust dapat every wash malinis yung wheels para hindi manikit yung dust. Maganda din yung kapit niya konting apak lang kagad kaagad or dahil bagong bleed din yung brakes ko.

Yung OEM ng 09 Tucson malakas din mag generate ng dust
    Just make sure na refaced na ang discs bago ikabit ang bagong brake pads....ok na yan tyagaan na lang sa brakedusts kesa naman mahina ang kapit....di ba bro?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sabagay mura at good grip naman siya. Mahal kasi ng OEM pads ng Toyota. Pag na upod na yung brake pads ng Jazz GE ko will try Bendix Ultimate

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    As far as I know, 3 lang aftermarket brake pads/shoes ang reliable in term of safety.....

Wagner
    Bendix at
    AC Delco.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    EBC Brakes are good rin diba?

naging ganyan na dahil ibinawal na ang ASBESTOS....we have to live with that, basta safe tayo sa pagpreno, kumakapit...kesa naman wala ngang dusts, mahina naman ang kapit ng preno....
    I'm hoping to get something with less brake dust lang at the least. Yung sa Bendix Metal King kasi excessive masyado mag brake dust, although di siya mabilis mapudpudpod, feeling ko baka yung rotors ko na ang kinakain niya instead hehe.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    I'm using Vetto premium brake pads. anyone tried this brand?
    quiet, satisfactory with respect to braking as well as in abrupt braking...

been trying to get hold of those bendix. i've refrained from using semi-metals for now. semi-metals (ex. Rico) grip better than the OEM and ceramics but they eat the rotors fast....

asbestos is still prevalent in the phils, esp. those shops specializing in brake shoes and clutch linings.

sorry TS, but may i ask this question here in your thread since it's all about brakes: Is the 3M Brake Cleaner (or any specific brake cleaner) gentle on the brake boots/caps and hoses? I mean will it degrade the quality of brake rubber parts?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Update lang sa Bendix General CT sa Rav4 ko. Hindi na siya malakas mag produce ng brake dust. Siguro sa 1st 1,000kms lang siya malakas mag dust. Now normal na. I also apply sealant sa rims ko para if ever meron brake dust hindi siya mag babaon.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Changed my OEM Toyota front pads and rear brake shoe to Bendix CT, so far it was better than OEM in terms of braking power.

Toyota Innova OEM rear brake shoe have a noticeable narrow brake pad lining with reference to the brake shoe, that's why after years of use it produces a deep canal on the brake drum and a wide chin at the edge. With Bendix replacement brake shoe kit it has brake lining that is almost the size (width) of the brake shoe itself.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    san nakakabili ng bendix brakes? is the bendix ct3 the top of the line product? and how much? TIA!

here the bendix website: Bendix :: Products : Friction Premium Products

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kimozi View Post
    san nakakabili ng bendix brakes? is the bendix ct3 the top of the line product? and how much? TIA!

here the bendix website: Bendix :: Products : Friction Premium Products
    http://tsikot.com/forums/suspension-...ere-buy-79157/ yan yung thread na may address ng bendix. Meron din sa sulit nagbebenta online fyi.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    tnx sir Ry_Tower. i found the thread after i post my question but thanks anyway!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Anyone tried Bendix General CT Pads?