New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    After refacing, I used Bendix general for my a/t altis, more than 3 years na...so far so good!
    walang pinagkaiba sa performance compared sa orig toyota parts.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral88 View Post
    After refacing, I used Bendix general for my a/t altis, more than 3 years na...so far so good!
    walang pinagkaiba sa performance compared sa orig toyota parts.
    Sa strada 4x4 '95 mdl ko noon ganun din ginawa ko, after refacig I used Bendix General CT, works well.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I just put a set on the Land Cruiser (~900/set of front pads) and on the Jazz (~700/set of front pads).

Said to have some sort of Ceramic Technology thingie. Currently both sets are less than a month old. I have no complaints.

I've tried Bendix Standard pads before on some of the older units and I've had a so-so experience with Rico brake pads (cheap but you get what you pay for) on the Patrol.

Anyone else have experience with Bendix Generals?

I got them and had them installed at Glenn's/Ronald's shop in Kamias.

same combination here for my liteace 96 model. bendix break pads (front) and rico drum break (back)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    have had the general CT on my altis for some two months already. cheap *Php680 - 800 but grips well and is silent. seems gentle on rotors too, judging how easily it was sanded and the amount of shaved material after just a few strokes. initially, brake dusts were observed but after about two weeks have subsided already. bought another set as i changed discs from the stock old, warped rotors to runstop slotted and drilled ones. one thing i learned is when changing to new rotors, better change your pads too at the same time. medyo nagkaproblema yung old/new ones kasi parang sumasabit dun sa slots ng rotor when braking, so have to shave them again (via sanding). kaka-sand lang din nya when i changed rotors. since makapal pa, wag na daw muna palitan. so i paid P200 to have it checked a day after the replacement, and may have to pay again to put in the new pads. (gawin ko na lang reserve yung months old thick pads). decided to go to a new set again for a more even wear sa new rotors and pads. pero balak ko i-DIY na lang sa bahay, para ma-clean and grease na rin brake assembly kasi sa shop talagang kabit lang din. kung sisipagin, baka i-paint ko na rin calipers.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Bendix lasted about a year on the Land Cruiser but the shop said it can be normal for heavy vehicles especially when running larger tires. I will probably try the Metal King as suggested by Dr. G's shop. On the 2010 Montero Sport, we replaced the stock tokico brake pads with Bendix also. Will upload photos later.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    have always been a bendix user

during my last front pads and rear brake adjustment.

on my office service car.
    have also used bendix on my Vios. it has overwhelming amounts of dusts but seems to do the job well. ok naman, would recommended it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    tried and tested na ang bendix brake pads.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OEM Tokico Brake Pads of the 2010 Montero Sport:

Replaced with Bendix General CT Pads (Php950.00 SRP):

Thinking of getting this one next time around for my Toyota (no price yet). Ok ba ito?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    OEM Tokico Brake Pads of the 2010 Montero Sport:

Replaced with Bendix General CT Pads (Php950.00 SRP):

Thinking of getting this one next time around for my Toyota (no price yet). Ok ba ito?

Naka-try na rin ako niyan doc, mas maganda braking power and lesser talaga brake fade even in extended downhill drive. Definitely an improvement over the general CT.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Speaking of Bendix pads, pinakabit ko sa Mitsu VV casa yung Bendix pads na nabili ko. Sabi ng SA, peke raw yung Bendix.
    Question is, may peke bang Bendix?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Anyone tried Bendix General CT Pads?