New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    what do you guys think about the wrx at 1.9m?
    good car? good deal?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Personally, I think that the Subari Impreza WRX is an excellent car. But I think that the road (non-rallye) version has smaller brake disc compared to the rallye version so sudden stops after a sprint could make some if your hairs stand up. I've read somewhere that Philippine users of this car had their brake discs changed to a larger diameter.

Good car? I'd say yes. Good deal? Wish I could help you on that but I don't know how much the Evo VIII and Puegeot 206/306 costs so I have nothing to compare it with.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    evo8 costs 2.5M+

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    what about the gm dealer here? arent they a pain in the ass to deal with?
    Plus maintenance for gm cars are a bitch right?
    i really like the car... but hesistating cause i have to do it thru gm. Didnt they have a direct subaru dealer here before?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ahh...them GM guys. If I base my answer on what I heard through word of mouth and what I've learned through the persons here in this forum, yes, one can safely say that that the GM dealership is composed of a bunch of d***heads. But then again, I could be wrong you know.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sourcing parts for the impreza will be a pain in the *$$

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    add a lil more n get the RX8, grey market. same din mahirap sa parts pero mas headturner kesa impreza

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WRX is considered by most mags to be the best car under 30K... RX8 comes close if not becuase of pricing... Will take both cars in an instant hehe

Its a good buy for 1.9M more civilized than the Evo from what I read, if your willing to import the parts. BTW are we talking about a brand new WRX here? Last time I check its above the 2M mark.

i think no...

why not local "sport sedans"(lynx rs,mazda 3,6,civic rs, accord)

for that price i would settle in on my avatar...a evo 4,5 or 6 gsr/makkinen edition(evo rs has a short gear ratio and power steering only.),a genuine galant vr4(4wd,4ws)...

i like subarus but...here,its the engine and body parts are of my importance...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
subaru wrx