New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Not bad for the price. Subaru BGC charges around 600 per liter of oil. It's the labor charge that is making the PMS cost high in the casa.

I am more interested on the oil filter as I have a cheaper source of oil (400 per liter).
    i have a friend, 390/L for gulf oil, may monthly supply sya ng 5L, sells them to me pag di nya nagamit, i use them for our delivery vehicles..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i have a friend, 390/L for gulf oil, may monthly supply sya ng 5L, sells them to me pag di nya nagamit, i use them for our delivery vehicles..

That's a good price but the viscosity might not be within the requirements of the FA20 engine. As per the manual, it's only 5w30 or 5w40 API SN (Resource Conserving) fully synthetic oil. The one I use is Motorcraft 5w30 which also meets the oil requirement of my Fiesta Ecoboost. It's 400 per liter at FRDMAZ BF Homes.

The key challenge for the newer Subie vehicles is the availability of the prescribed CVT fluid. There are shops in the US which sell them in 13L containers but it's not easy shipping them to the country. They say Subie's CVT fluid is specific for their CVT tranny which can deal with higher amount of torque (up to 400Nm) compared to other manufacturer's CVT.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    That's a good price but the viscosity might not be within the requirements of the FA20 engine. As per the manual, it's only 5w30 or 5w40 API SN (Resource Conserving) fully synthetic oil. The one I use is Motorcraft 5w30 which also meets the oil requirement of my Fiesta Ecoboost. It's 400 per liter at FRDMAZ BF Homes.

The key challenge for the newer Subie vehicles is the availability of the prescribed CVT fluid. There are shops in the US which sell them in 13L containers but it's not easy shipping them to the country. They say Subie's CVT fluid is specific for their CVT tranny which can deal with higher amount of torque (up to 400Nm) compared to other manufacturer's CVT.
    ill try their 5w30 then ill give you an update if its ok...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Anyone know where I can have the power side mirrors of a ‘11 Forester checked? Everytime I fold it in or open it, it sounds as if the motor is continuously running inside. Not sure if it’s in the grears or something.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hello. I need help. 2013 XV ko meron konti kabig sa right for more than a year. I took it to a shop, ito daw ang parts na kelangan palitan:

2 - Susp arm bushing big
    2 - Susp arm bushing small
    2 - Tie rod
    2 - Balljoint
    2 - Stab. link assy

Anybody knows where to get these parts?

Thank you!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    bro,

baket sinama stabilizer links? sure ba yan? mukha kasing shotgun method ginawa. basically replacing every part that affects the steering.18inch rims?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Wheel alignment lang ata kailangan mo sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMatt View Post
    2 - Susp arm bushing big
    2 - Susp arm bushing small
    2 - Tie rod
    2 - Balljoint
    2 - Stab. link assy
    Anybody knows where to get these parts?
    You can buy them at Fusion R ... But those parts mentioned should last at least up to 40T kms ...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You can buy them at Fusion R ... But those parts mentioned should last at least up to 40T kms ...
    Its more like around 25 to 35 kms for Foresters, based on people asking for the same info on Subaru groups.

Bushings cost the same in Fusion R, just like the casa price. Changed mine around 27k mileage, bought from M.I. and had it replaced in Bridgestone.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Its more like around 25 to 35 kms for Foresters, based on people asking for the same info on Subaru groups.

Bushings cost the same in Fusion R, just like the casa price. Changed mine around 27k mileage, bought from M.I. and had it replaced in Bridgestone.
    What bushings did you get? And how much? Need to replace my lower arm bushings. Thanks.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast