New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    6-8km/ltr and 210kph ang impreza.
    base on my exparience 6-8km/L with upak...but when normal driving my FC is 9-10km/L mix highway and city,yes impreza 2.0r m/t is limited to 210kph..i think lancer ex is 220kph

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Subaru 2.0R is plain boring in AT form. The Lancer is more fun in MT, but the Lancer CVT is very, very good and very responsive.

MT versus MT, both drive very well. The Subaru hatchback has a better balance, and you can do a little four-wheel drifting if the surface is slippery enough, but sedan versus sedan, it's very similar. Both good to drive, both have lots of grip and both understeer at the limit.

In terms of speed and fuel economy, it's simply no contest... the Lancer wins on both counts.

In terms of interior... the Subaru wins it... better trim, and I like the interior design better, even if it's a bit "old-school." but the Lancer is more spacious.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    so, which is which po talaga? i have limited time to choose kasi. its either the impreza or lancer gls.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletweight View Post
    so, which is which po talaga? i have limited time to choose kasi. its either the impreza or lancer gls.
    both cars are just too damn close for us to decide, better test drive both and see which you'll like better.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Curiously, why the EX/GLS vs the 2.0R? Check the price discounts for the Lancer EX and you can get the Lancer EX GTA the same price level for the Subaru Impreza 2.0R.

So for me, Lancer EX GTA.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you're getting an AT, definitely get the GTA. It has paddle shifters... responsive paddle shifters, a kick-ass sound system and a full body kit.

If you're getting an MT... test-drive both and see which you prefer, because that one is too close to call.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    both cars are just too damn close for us to decide, better test drive both and see which you'll like better.

yeah, tough decision... hehhe.. tnx

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Lancer for me. It definitely is better looking.. it has more aggressive and sportier look than the impreza.

ano bang mas matulin sa kanila?
    I heard that the 2.0 impreza M/T is around 90-95 whp. (due to its AWD)
    Lancer CVT is 115-120 whp and Lancer M/T is around 125 whp.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Curiously, why the EX/GLS vs the 2.0R? Check the price discounts for the Lancer EX and you can get the Lancer EX GTA the same price level for the Subaru Impreza 2.0R.

So for me, Lancer EX GTA.

i think i'll go for lancer glx... natest drive ko impreza kanina parang pigil ang arangkada.. i'll try ung lancer nmn...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
    I heard that the 2.0 impreza M/T is around 90-95 whp. (due to its AWD)
    Lancer CVT is 115-120 whp and Lancer M/T is around 125 whp.

My Lancer EX GLS (CVT) dynoed at 122whp (stock).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
subaru impreza 2.0R Sport vs Lancer 2.0 gls???