New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^ahahaha malapad lang ata pero di malaki

i wonder why they put the snail that low..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    ^^ahahaha malapad lang ata pero di malaki

i wonder why they put the snail that low..
    yan din napansin ko... di kaya sumayad na yan? o kaya naman pasukin ng dumi o tubig? anyway tingnan na lang natin kung nasa tunay na kotse na.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboy View Post
    Kailan kaya available d2 sa Pinas?????HB
    i asked MI about subaru's boxer diesel, they said it will not be available until 2010. wow. but its ok, atleast, i can save some moolah hehehehehehe to buy one.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ito din ba yung nakakabit ngayon sa euro-spec legacy at outback? O NA yun?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    [SIZE="2"]personally, i want the 2009 2.5 turbo forester. but the price of gas nowadays makes me REALLY think twice, even thrice.

it would just be a much easier choice if the 2.5 liter turbo diesel that's in the imported legacy would already be available for the forester.

power and fuel economy. that should be the mantra of car manufacturers now for cars like this.

if the gas consumption will be bad i might end up getting a santa fe for the mean time, and when they release the turbo diesel forester, then i'll upgrade.
    [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mendozil View Post
    [SIZE="2"]personally, i want the 2009 2.5 turbo forester. but the price of gas nowadays makes me REALLY think twice, even thrice.

it would just be a much easier choice if the 2.5 liter turbo diesel that's in the imported legacy would already be available for the forester.

power and fuel economy. that should be the mantra of car manufacturers now for cars like this.

if the gas consumption will be bad i might end up getting a santa fe for the mean time, and when they release the turbo diesel forester, then i'll upgrade.
    [/SIZE]
    :fyi: it's a 2.0D (engine code EE20).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last edited by HyBrideVo; June 12th, 2008 at 11:30 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sana pinaabot na ng 200 yung hp ano? Bakit kaya binabaan? Problema kaya yung resulting torque kung paabutin ng 200 hp?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I'm quite a fan of turbo-diesels and putting one in a forester is a dream come true. I'm going to wait for it even if it's going to come out in 2010.

Pup2, sa tingin ko, with some mods like chip upgrade and/or alcohol injection, kaya yan > 200HP and 450NM torque :whoa:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The wait is over my friends...

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080905....impreza-models

44.8mpg economy (about 18-19km/L). ok na rin since Symmetrical AWD naman :D

Seven seater ba ang Forester? Make it a seven seater and it will be perfect.

Forester CRDI VGT will be sold in UK this month of September :D

pup2, kaya siguro i-push to 200hp ang 2.0 na ito. If I am not mistaken, BMW did.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subaru Boxer Turbo Diesel