New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    The only way that one can avoid looking like a daddy, is by not looking like a daddy, which can be tricky. Kasi yung ibang me edad na, kung pumorma, trying hard ang dating. You gotta be able to look the part of "age defier" as opposed to "age denier". The car should have nothing to do with that.

In the final analysis, it is better to look like a daddy than to look like a papa.
    Hmm...what's the negative part in looking like a daddy? I think only people who are insecure of themselves worry about these things hehe.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Good on you! Saw the new Legacy Wagon from outside the showroom and its a looker

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    was asking for opinions, and i think it's more sporty than distinguished (as in chedeng distinguished).

i'm still not sure which colour is best: i love how silver highlighted the front, but the grey one looked quite aggressive. i think white would be best for showing off the lines.

might do a test drive tomorrow if i can wake up early enougH :D

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Good on you! Saw the new Legacy Wagon from outside the showroom and its a looker

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Saving money takes so long.....
    Try robbing a Rolex store.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I wonder when Subaru is coming out with the NA 2.5L engine.

That engine would be nice with the wagon and hopefully, much more affordable.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I'm another guy here who's deciding between the Genesis Coupe and Legacy GT.

Right now, I'm leaning heavily towards the Legacy, but haven't decided for sure yet. Very good posts by JackFlash and gren, really puts things into perspective.

I'm going to be using the car as a daily driver for the most part, but I don't have a lot of passengers to worry about (not quite a family guy yet, heh). I did read that the Gen Coupe is a much harsher ride though, especially the track model with Brembos, so I'll have to factor that in vs. the style points.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    was asking for opinions, and i think it's more sporty than distinguished (as in chedeng distinguished).

i'm still not sure which colour is best: i love how silver highlighted the front, but the grey one looked quite aggressive. i think white would be best for showing off the lines.

might do a test drive tomorrow if i can wake up early enougH :D
    The dark amethyst color unit they had on display looks pretty sweet, though I'm partial to blue myself. Silver and white are also very nice looking.

I agree, it's definitely more sporty looking (and performing) than other cars in its class.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Test drove the new Legacy GT sedan. Very impressed with the performance. I kept thinking "budget Audi S4". Dream car ko yun. Midsized sedan with AWD and turbocharged power. Might get the Legacy next year . . .

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hey guys, is this the same legacy we have in Philippines?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    yessir. di ko lang sure kun blacked out yun headlights ng phil release

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Motor Image Pilipinas to unveil new Subaru Legacy, Outback