New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005

Motor Image Pilipinas has begun to quietly sell the all-new 2012 Impreza, with the car set to make a public debut at the Impreza Challenge in August. If you like the XV, the Impreza is worth a close look. Key technologies like the new dohc boxer engine and CVT transmission are here, contributing to a 30 percent increase in fuel mileage versus the old model.

Here's more from Subaru: Motor Image Pilipinas the the exclusive distributor of Subaru in the Philippines, invites all to drive a Subaru and discover the rewarding sense of possibility, security and response built into each every vehicle we build. The All New 2012 Subaru Impreza offers a heightened driving experience that delights the senses more than any other with its captivating new design, and efficiency that’s better than ever.

The New Impreza offers a new bold body design with its aggressive wheel arches, hexagonal grill, hawk eye headlamps, redesigned fog lamps and low profile emphasize its sophisticated yet sporty personality. A luxurious cabin with a high grade finish with a multi function display, steering mounted satellite switches with cruise control, where as sunroof, leather seats and a reverse camera system is exclusive to the 2.0i-Sport. Safety comes standard as both have Symmetrical All Wheel Drive, 6 Airbag System, 4-sensor 4-channel ABS with Electronic Brake-Distribution, Vehicle Dynamics Control System and Brake Assist System, making the 2012 Impreza even safer. Both variants share the 3rd generation 2.0L Boxer Engine which produces 150 horses and at 145 pounds per torque, delivering better fuel efficiency and lesser exhaust emissions, along with the 2nd generation Lineartronic CVT for the 2.0i-Sport variant priced at Php 1,298,000.00 , while a 6 speed manual transmission for the 2.0i model, priced at Php 1,158,000.00 .

To view and have a test drive of the All New 2012 Subaru Impreza, you may visit or call our Motor Image showrooms respectively, Subaru Greenhills at 727-8333 or Subaru Global City at 822-4389, or visit our authorized Dealers, Subaru Alabang, Subaru Pampanga, Subaru Cebu and Subaru Davao.
    -motioncars.com

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    i saw a unit coming out sa Arcadia, same color as pictured above

ok naman, parang chiseled civic FD

looks big in its class (parang pinaliit na legacy)

until i saw the rear, parang may kulang and that big ass bumper looks plain and tall. And may reflector sa ilalim na parang DIY afterthought sa unang tingin.

Motor Image Launches the All new 2012 Subaru Impreza