New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I was told by a Motor Image insider that the Impreza STI won't be available this March as expected but sometime April, May....or for reasons unknown to them.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Well, can't do much except wait for the GR-series Scooby STi to come here. (I wonder what powertrain it's packing...)

Until then, the older GDB series will have to tide you over...assuming there are any units left.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Well, can't do much except wait for the GR-series Scooby STi to come here. (I wonder what powertrain it's packing...)
    As far as I know, export market versions of the all-new 2008 (GE?) Impreza WRX STI will use the 2.5 liter boxer engine with a single-scroll turbo.
    The North American version makes 309PS (305hp or 227Kw)

The Australian and Euro version makes 300PS (296hp or 221Kw)
    We'll most likely get the 300PS version.
    Last edited by AG4; February 14th, 2008 at 11:40 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    They are still in the process of testing the new impreza. Si Petter Solberg inis na inis na nga rin, kasi ang lumang Impreza pa rin ang gamit nya sa WRC wala pa raw ang bago.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    AG4:
    The Subaru Japan website quotes different chassis codes for the normal Impreza and the WRX STi. The normal Imprezas are coded "GH" while the blistered-fender STis get stamped with "GR" on their chassis. FYI

Not sure what the export versions' chassis codes will be, but I'll bet they'll stay roughly the same.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    They are still in the process of testing the new impreza. Si Petter Solberg inis na inis na nga rin, kasi ang lumang Impreza pa rin ang gamit nya sa WRC wala pa raw ang bago.
    +1

He did pretty well in Rally Sweden, but that was more due to a lot of his rivals crashing out (Seb Loeb included) than the merits of the GDB-based Impreza WRC. New car can't come any sooner.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    may discount kaya sa "pig nose" STI, bago o pag-dumating ang new "hatch" STI?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    aaccck! yun lang. hahahaha! ive been seeing WRXs being driven around town. and a girl driven one around school. haaayyysssss...

Sir Si pag meron ka pa next! ahehehehe! :D

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    aaccck! yun lang. hahahaha! ive been seeing WRXs being driven around town. and a girl driven one around school. haaayyysssss...

Sir Si pag meron ka pa next! ahehehehe! :D

Bro, mas mabenta ang WRX kesa sa STi kasi may moonroof. hehehe. :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    AFAIK tatapusin lang yung MIA sa April. Russ Swift will be using an 08STI for his stunts, MI wants him to drive it first. abanagan na lang yung gagamitin niya, less 200K na yon.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Late Subaru Impreza STI