New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    saw it a week ago. It's larger, taller and wider. the backside looks euro-esque much like the accord wagon. It looks more mainstream compared to earlier models.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i like the black one.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    is legacy = liberty??
    You were refering to the Australian-market Subaru but yes it was.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You were refering to the Australian-market Subaru but yes it was.
    ah ok..thanks...im about to buy a car before the end of this year...my choices are Civic 1.8 brandnew or Subaru Liberty 2.5 Wagon(2nd hand with low kms)

do you think ok yung Legacy aka Liberty 2.5 Wagon(2nd hand with less 20k kms) against a brand new civic? halos pareho kasi ang price...trip na trip ko kasi yung subaru liberty na wagon..

hope sana ilabas na exiga w/ boxer diesel.. (ay OT...)

kelan kaya makikita to sa local showroom natin? --ung outback ata na nandun last stock na....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    ah ok..thanks...im about to buy a car before the end of this year...my choices are Civic 1.8 brandnew or Subaru Liberty 2.5 Wagon(2nd hand with low kms)

do you think ok yung Legacy aka Liberty 2.5 Wagon(2nd hand with less 20k kms) against a brand new civic? halos pareho kasi ang price...trip na trip ko kasi yung subaru liberty na wagon..

I've had the old gen Civic and an 07 Forester 2.5XT. While the former seems more maintenance-free, the latter is much more comfy and performs much better.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    hope sana ilabas na exiga w/ boxer diesel.. (ay OT...)

kelan kaya makikita to sa local showroom natin? --ung outback ata na nandun last stock na....

Still now official word on the boxer diesel. Nabenta na din yata yung outback display unit parang wala na akong nakita eh.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Autocar UK test-drove the new JDM Legacy 2.5i...they were disappointed with how soft it had become. No love lost on the styling, too. They figured it had now become a more "mature" sort of car, but why does "mature" have to be equated to "UGLY"?!
    http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/...y-2.5i/240615/

Personally I think the basic shape is okay but Subaru shot themselves on the foot this time with so many odd-looking details...of which the headlights are the most glaring. I like the BP5 much better, CM Honda Accord-lookalike or not.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    i like the black one.
    Yes, you like it, that was the sedan variant. Both the sedan and the wagon get the 2.5L boxer engine. The outback gets the 3.6L boxer engine. Don't know when will they have the diesel version yet...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sir alwayz_yummy wishes for the exiga ako wish ko yung dex! :lol:

official na? late na ko sa balita. bakit parang kakaiba na design ng outback diyan? mas ok yung press release pa. pero just like the impreza's striking design, it would just grow on you lalo na pag die hard ka

trip ko yang outback na yan kaso displacement pa lang nakakatakot na :bwahaha: sana 2.5 na turbo na lang engine nung bagong outback tapos ginawang 7seater pa. ang laki kasi ng space kasi sa unang tingin ko e

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast