New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hi guys!!!

i have a wrx 2011 sti, pag start ko makina at properly warmed up na, turn on my aircon
    and the compressor would start then after 2 secs, shut off sya uli, the A/C orange light in
    the panel is on but the compressor is not working.

pag irekta ang clutch to the battery, iikot ang compressor and lalamig ang aircon, it means there is a wiring/module problem
    somewhere. anybody can help whats the fix? am in pampanga.

regards

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    since you have initially diagnosed it, check the relays, the wirings and the fuse.
    since you are at it, check na din status of the aux fan and the freon level.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

since you have initially diagnosed it, check the relays, the wirings and the fuse.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Same tayo ng problem but yun unit ko ay civic esi. The culprit was the blower switch sa climate control, loose contact. But have your system checked first to isolate things.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    thank 1d4lv, i have check all of those, all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

ok i hope we have the same prob, il try to take apart the panel and check. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfrance05 View Post
    Same tayo ng problem but yun unit ko ay civic esi. The culprit was the blower switch sa climate control, loose contact. But have your system checked first to isolate things.

ok i hope we have the same prob, il try to take apart the panel and check. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfrance05 View Post

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Normally the a/c request switch is greenish or yellow. If the light is somewhat orangey, check or replace the cabin filter
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; August 21st, 2015 at 07:00 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Have the same problem with my 07 XT.. A/C is on with blower and does well while moving at regular speed but when you're in a traffic slowly moving or at park and still have the A/C on, it totally doesn't cool at all and you just have the blower acting like a fan.. Maybe someone can help. Thanks!