New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    salamat kapatid. i was having a hard time deciding whether to go with vishnu ECU reflash or cobb AP. i just found a local tuner, so i may go with cobb as well, stage 1 lang muna.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti
    WELCOME, 5 SPEED MANUAL BA ?
    nope 4/EAT lang tsong

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by USDM Legacy GT
    eto bagong pic ng wagon ko
    how's the rota's on your ride pare? is the quality good though? kasi yung isang performance shop d2 sa orlando na pinupuntahan ko 4 parts told me that they are not good. the guy had a wrx sti i remember

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    It's good, medyo mabigat nga lang around 20 lbs. for 18x8 but for the price you can't beat that. Anong name noong shop dyan sa Orlando? Rota lang kasi ang tama ang offset para sa mga Subaru when it comes to inexpensive wheels.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo
    nope 4/EAT lang tsong
    pareho pala tayo, 4EAT din sa akin, '05 nga lang. i'm having my car tuned next wednesday (Cobb AP), i'll let you know of the results, bagay daw sa 4EAT.

syanga pala, i think i saw your car sa forester.org. i go there quite a lot. very informative, friendly and funny folks, just like tsikot.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by USDM Legacy GT
    It's good, medyo mabigat nga lang around 20 lbs. for 18x8 but for the price you can't beat that. Anong name noong shop dyan sa Orlando? Rota lang kasi ang tama ang offset para sa mga Subaru when it comes to inexpensive wheels.
    racingzone pero rzmotoring na sila ngayon. now he is offering me some good deals on the gram lights series and even the advans pero a bit pricey for my budget kaya i was thinking of rota's

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    pareho pala tayo, 4EAT din sa akin, '05 nga lang. i'm having my car tuned next wednesday (Cobb AP), i'll let you know of the results, bagay daw sa 4EAT.

syanga pala, i think i saw your car sa forester.org. i go there quite a lot. very informative, friendly and funny folks, just like tsikot.
    yeah let me know pare i think some of the guys * forester.org use a 16G or sumtin i don't remember they are nice * the forums and very knowledgeable

agentorange sn ko dun

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    another pinoy checking in but i'm from socal
    here's an old pic of my car

i own the STi my friend owns the gc he's also pinoy

kakagaling ko lang pinas, i was there from dec15-jan15 i met anthony the guy with the 04 white STi not sure if he's in here. im planning to go back for good by march. namimiss ko na kc gimmick jan.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sup granny, welcome!

so you're bringing the sti sa pinas?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    sup granny, welcome!

so you're bringing the sti sa pinas?

nah im gonna sell it, but i wish i can bring it. that would be a dream come true. :jump2:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Calling All Subaru Owners