New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    count me in...sir ericmm, if u have any questions regarding your forester, try this forum: http://www.subaruforester.com/index....5a419d7bd3bee3. very knowledgeable and friendly sila.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hey mga dude paano ba ako makakabili ng brand new na impreza wrx sti dito sa pinas meron bang showroom dito ng subaru?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just joined today. Have a 2001 Forester bought from GM Makati.

I found out GM has let go of the Subaru franchise and that some other group has it and is building a sales & service centre on EDSA (before Ortigas somewhere)? Should open early this year daw ???

Anybody have a front disc brake pad and rotor excessive wear problem ? Mine last only 20,000 km+ or so. At 41,000 km on the odometer, I'm on my 3rd set (bought it on eBay for $40+; 1st set of frt. brake disc pads orig cost me PhP 8,000.00 !!)

Plus, in my last service checkup (GM Shaw, 29 Dec 2005), they said the frt disc rotors have a lot of wear and should be changed soon (14+grand a set !) so I just installed the 3rd disc pad set.

Anybody out there with the same situation ?

Thanks and Happy New Year !

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have a GC8/GM6 Impreza Rs, but i'm in chicago :D...

IJM_LEX300
    IS300 W/ BPU In-Line 6 YO!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just saw this thread and surprised na marami na rin ang naka Subaru dyan sa atin. I have a 2005 Legacy GT wagon limited. Eto ang pic.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by happyman
    docSUVfan. I drive a Subary Legacy Wagon and have experienced the same problems. If you want I can get you a contact for parts in Binondo. They can import it for you at a much cheaper price than GM Autoworld. Regarding troubleshooting, I think that you can go to autoshops for suspension and brakes, but if it comes to engine fine tuning, their computer diagnostics machine will pretty much do the job.

Do any of you guys know where I can get well priced Prodrive mags?
    Anong model ng Prodrive ang hinahanap mo? Rota makes a knock off of most Prodrive wheels at 1/4 the price. Hindi ko lang alam kung available dyan sa atin. Heto ang isa sa mga distributor dito sa U.S. www.subydude.com.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Need Help in finding the s203 grill badge front and back and also s203 spoiler. Any suggestions who to call and price? Trying to purchase before Valentines Day

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsWRXTuner2005
    Need Help in finding the s203 grill badge front and back and also s203 spoiler. Any suggestions who to call and price? Trying to purchase before Valentines Day
    Where are you located? If you are in the U.S. you can try www.japanpartstx.com for the S203 wing and www.jdmparts.com

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by USDM Legacy GT
    Where are you located? If you are in the U.S. you can try www.japanpartstx.com for the S203 wing and www.jdmparts.com
    Im in Alabang Hills...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    your best source could be jdmparts.com kung wala dyan sa atin

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Calling All Subaru Owners