New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I know we are an endangered species here ( 'Pinas) but as turbocharging is getting popular lately, we'll be flying high again. Let's get it rollin'......Anybody out there????? Forester, Impreza , Legacy , Outback....this is Houston calling!!!!!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can i join? kaya lang.. wala po akong real subaru eh.. but i have a 1:24 subaru wrx sti model kit.. ill just bring it every eb po

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AC
    can i join? kaya lang.. wala po akong real subaru eh.. but i have a 1:24 subaru wrx sti model kit.. ill just bring it every eb po
    Seriously, It's a good start man....where'd you get that? e-bay?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    greenhills lang po... special toys.. ndi po ba tlga ako pwede sali hhehe.. jk dude

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I have been driving a Legacy Grand Wagon (aka Outback) 1999 and Forester 2001 (both automatic and 2 liter displacement) and have been very happy with their performance except for the poor quality of aftersale support and troubleshooting from GM Autoworld. Hope you know which shops can service them here in Metro Manila.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    docSUVfan. I drive a Subary Legacy Wagon and have experienced the same problems. If you want I can get you a contact for parts in Binondo. They can import it for you at a much cheaper price than GM Autoworld. Regarding troubleshooting, I think that you can go to autoshops for suspension and brakes, but if it comes to engine fine tuning, their computer diagnostics machine will pretty much do the job.

Do any of you guys know where I can get well priced Prodrive mags?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I just saw this thread and I just want to let you know that we have a Subaru Forester we purchased last Oct 2004. I agree with Happymand and docSUVfan that the aftersales support of GM is bad. We noticed that the AC of our Subaru has a slight smell and so we checked the filter and to our surprise walang filter yung AC. We brought it back to the dealer lately (w/o telling them na nakita namin na walang AC filter) and complained about the smell and sabi nila wala naman daw problema. We asked if they checked the AC filter sabi nila chineck daw nila and wala daw problema. So ginawa namin pina-buksan namin infront us to check kung nakita nila na wala nga and true enough they were all surprised bakit wala nga filter yung AC. Sabi nila wala silang stock to provide us since di naman daw nila kasalanan na wala yun kase sa iba daw na binibenta nila wala naman daw talagang filter - wow what a BS. Anybody here who knows where we can purchase that AC filter?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sali ako mga sir, may legacy ako pero under major renovation pa hehehehe.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Okay lang kahit wala ako sa Pinas? At any rate, I can answer questions related sa Legacy. It's a great car. Kahit mataas presyo ng gasolina, I find any excuse to go out driving.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Does anyone know where I can get a LH side mirror assembly for a 1998 Subaru Legacy Wagon? I need the one with the remote adjustment but no defogger. Thanks.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Calling All Subaru Owners