New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    https://youtu.be/S2AmoIHcdgA

Very nice car though the tested 0-100 at 7ish seconds is kinda disappointing.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    https://youtu.be/S2AmoIHcdgA

Very nice car though the tested 0-100 at 7ish seconds is kinda disappointing.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    in some ways the front reminds me of volvos design language.

i agree should be quicker with 275hp and 350nm
    Last edited by babkalakal; February 20th, 2023 at 08:55 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Despite Subaru’s CVT being the better one among its contemporaries, it is still the weakness of the WRX or XT or Outback in terms of performance. In stock tune, most turbo Subies only deliver 70-75% of its engine power to the wheels. 350Nm is already a potent figure for CVT trannies but most Subie tuners won’t risk pushing it past 400Nm.

Buti pa yung older 5AT ng Legacy GT, it was tougher and could take in more torque. Sana Subaru will come up or borrow a newer 8-speed AT or DCT to unlock more the capabilities of its turbo engines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

Buti pa yung older 5AT ng Legacy GT, it was tougher and could take in more torque.

Sir Egan which model of the Legacy GT was this?
    When i was searching for a second hand Subaru Legacy GT years ago i was told the pre facelifted (2010-2012?) Legacy GT had transmission problems and that the Facelifted(2012-2014?) models where the one with a better sturdier Transmission.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    When i was searching for a second hand Subaru Legacy GT years ago i was told the pre facelifted (2010-2012?) Legacy GT had transmission problems and that the Facelifted(2012-2014?) models where the one with a better sturdier Transmission.
    The 5th gen Legacy, 2009 to 2013. It came in sedan and wagon form. It had an EJ25 turbo engine, same as the WRX STi, paired with a 5-speed sportronic automatic tranny.

EQ used to have one. He will tell you he enjoyed driving it.

Di ako aware of the tranny issues with the Legacy GT.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    That's a nice car. I think the same 5AT was used in the STi A-Line.
    The EJ25T Foresters kasi 4spd lang.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post

I own a Legacy GT. Wala namang transmission issues maliban sa unrefined 2-3 gear shifting kapag biglang tumiming mag shift pag bitaw sa accelerator. The transmission still operates well for something that's more than 10 years old.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post

I own a Legacy GT. Wala namang transmission issues maliban sa unrefined 2-3 gear shifting kapag biglang tumiming mag shift pag bitaw sa accelerator. The transmission still operates well for something that's more than 10 years old.
    Wow! Nice color, bro!

I also want one. Hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Wow! Nice color, bro!

I also want one. Hehehe!

Maraming mura na low mileage 2nd hand benta ngayon sa NCR. Gusto ko pa nga sana kumuha ng is pa. 😂

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Maraming mura na low mileage 2nd hand benta ngayon sa NCR. Gusto ko pa nga sana kumuha ng is pa. [emoji23]
    As much as I want one but I will not have the extra space to park one at home.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast