New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,629
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Sana... knowing the japs tataasan nila yan.. I'm guessing nasa 2.5M na yan.
    I donít think so. The WRX STi is within the 2.5M to 2.7M price range. I guess something like 2M to 2.2M might be the sweet spot knowing the WRX is now at 1.9M to 2M.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #12
    Curious ako sa walang nagbabantay. Clark north or south? To floridablanca
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    May mga sections yung SCTEX at TPLEX na walang nagbabantay, even more so at night. You can push your car to its limits if you have the nerves to do so. The stretch between Clark and Floridablanca at SCTEX is one such area. Halos everyone goes at 120kmh or higher out there.

    No big difference in driving your car at 150kmh or faster. It just gets noisier. There are a few people here in Tsikot who have the nerves to push their cars to their limit. I know only a few people who have driven their rides up to 250kmh or even faster. Yung FXT ko lang I have brought to over 200kmh but most of our other rides just to 190kmh. Yung Civic RS alam ko kaya up to 210-215kmh but ayaw ipagamit sa akin ng bayaw ko kasi kinakabahan na yun at 140kmh.

    Yung Kia Stinger GT sedan, I test drove it at SCTEX last year. I was a bit cautious as it was raining hard and there were four of us in the car. However, I pushed the car to 190kmh and I didnt want to go further as I might slide the car. If it was a dry day, I guess the car can easily do 250kmh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,629
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Curious ako sa walang nagbabantay. Clark north or south? To floridablanca

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Clark South to Floridablanca. There are times that there are enforcers near Clark South but you can spot them miles away so you have the time to slow down. However, further down to Floridablanca rarely you can see enforcers. Most of the time they place themselves near the exits. At night, they are nowhere to be found.

    When you do pass by there, look around and observe. Rarely do you see vehicles stopped on the road and they donít have those cameras like the ones placed at NLEX.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Egan101; November 23rd, 2020 at 07:07 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,347
    #14
    Sa tplex ba may camera? Parang wala ako napapansin

    Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    751
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Clark South to Floridablanca. There are times that there are enforcers near Clark South but you can spot them miles away so you have the time to slow down. However, further down to Floridablanca rarely you can see enforcers. Most of the time they place themselves near the exits. At night, they are nowhere to be found.

    When you do pass by there, look around and observe. Rarely do you see vehicles stopped on the road and they donít have those cameras like the ones placed at NLEX.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    parang wala din further down floridablanca to dinalupihan. pag napapasarap, 140 din ako dun eh haha.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,629
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Sa tplex ba may camera? Parang wala ako napapansin

    Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk
    Wala rin, pero may enforcers minsan.

    OT na tayo. Back to the topic - check ko sa Motor Image contacts ko kelan darating yang new BRZ dito. Dapat yung 7-seater Ascent to be released locally late this year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,086
    #17
    Sa US base price of the BRZ will increase from $28,845 (current model) to $31,000 (2022). 7.5% increase

    If proportional increase dito sa atin (I think likely since same P1m-P4m tax bracket naman), price will go from P2,158M (current) up to 2.4M (2022).
    Last edited by Dr.Kamiya; November 26th, 2020 at 09:44 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,793
    #18
    Having PMS right now with the forester after 12 months! Blame covid for the delay.

    Anyway, first time I saw the inside of a BRZ. Pangit ng HU. 2022 BRZ20201128_100246.jpg20201128_100500.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

2022 BRZ