Oct 2012
    its 76inches wide...1930mm wide...

explorer is 78.9 or 2m wide.

hmmm

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Ang ***y nung Ascent.

Base sa pictures, ang ganda nung maroon leather.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    doesn't look muscular...itll be the safest in the segment. i just dont like that long front hood.

2019 Subaru Ascent SUV - FULL REVIEW - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    2nd row captain's chair with 3-seat 3rd row...hmm, this would my viable option for a family 7-seater SUV. The Explorer 3.5L V6 Ecoboost may have the brawn but this Ascent is a better all-arounder.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Sign me up! When will this arrive here. And i like the captains chairs. Thats a selling point for me.

The v6 twin turbo explorer is faster but is a guzzler. And i dont really miss my 2013 v6 Naturally aspirated Version.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Not digging the overall styling, the huge grille and long nose make the body look small, mas mataas pa yata yung hood sa beltline niya, plus it doesn't stand out against the competition. It reminds me of a bigger BR-V especially with that D-pillar design. IMO lang naman.

I'd still get a Grand Santa Fe/Maxcruz though I'm not sure if they're in the same league. AFAIK the local GSF also offers second row captain seats for 2.4M if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ Subaru is one manufacturer that does not worry too much about looks. What matters to Subaru is safety, handling, and performance.

Among the midsize crossovers, the Explorer offers a lot of presence and the same with the VW Atlas. The Mazda CX9 is one gorgeous big crossover. The 4Runner is not something you can call pretty. The Honda Pilot and Nissan Pathfinder are also within the same form and looks. The GM Acadia is also something with a big hood.

The Korean twins do have the advantage in terms of fuel expense as they sport turbo diesels. In terms of performance though, they will play catch-up against the gas-fed turbos and big NA V6s of these American-sized crossovers.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Darn it, I want one.

Introducing the 219 Subaru Ascent SUV | New Model Walkaround - YouTube

How much would this be locally? Php3M?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I hope they price it close to the Ford Explorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast