Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Sayang walang snow sa pinas

Consumer Reports' 1 best wagons, SUV for driving in snow | Newsday

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Do not ask for something that you may regret. Hehehehe

Driving in snow is a totally different experience. Conditions vary in dry or wet snow.

I was lucky to have my trusty Expedition 4x4 got me out of trouble in some terrible snow conditions back when I was living in Illinois. Subarus are a priced winter cars in the US Northeast and Midwest regions, so with Audi Quattro-equipped cars.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Do not ask for something that you may regret. Hehehehe

Driving in snow is a totally different experience. Conditions vary in dry or wet snow.

I was lucky to have my trusty Expedition 4x4 got me out of trouble in some terrible snow conditions back when I was living in Illinois. Subarus are a priced winter cars in the US Northeast and Midwest regions, so with Audi Quattro-equipped cars.
    Been there bro,done that. MI and IN states middle of December. Saved by the Rav4 but the symetrical AWD is totally different. Confidence in motion.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    that damn subi awd is sticky... idaho snow&ice didnt deter it 🖒

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Been there bro,done that. MI and IN states middle of December. Saved by the Rav4 but the symetrical AWD is totally different. Confidence in motion.

Midwest area ka rin pala. They say Minnesota is the worst in the Midwest during winter. Illinois and Indiana are around the same. The worst winter I experienced was in Upstate New York in 2003 - colder than the Midwest and a lot more snow. My car there was a rental Oldsmobile Alero and I just watch my neighbor scoot by with his WRX easily.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    that damn subi awd is sticky... idaho snow&ice didnt deter it 🖒

Of course may kasamang dasal pa rin. Walang magaling sa black ice.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006

AWD is useless once you lose all traction in powder dry snow or black ice.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

sa dilim... hahaha fucling nuts

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    First impressions of the Ascent

Exclusive 219 Subaru Ascent Prototype First Drive: Biggest Subie Ever - Motor Trend

As per the article, the Ascent has the size of the Nissan Pathfinder (just bigger than the Honda Pilot), the dynamics of the Mazda CX9, the packaging of the Toyota Highlander, and the appeal of the Ford Explorer. The new 2.4L direct-injected turbo four-cylinder engine is rated at 260hp/375Nm and paired with an updated CVT tranny allowing it to tow 5k pounds. Initial tests show a 0-60mph sprint of 7.3 seconds, better than the CX9 2.5L turbo and Explorer 2.3L Ecoboost. Ground clearance (8.7 inches) is about the same as the Forester and Outback.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    First impressions of the Ascent

Exclusive 219 Subaru Ascent Prototype First Drive: Biggest Subie Ever - Motor Trend

As per the article, the Ascent has the size of the Nissan Pathfinder (just bigger than the Honda Pilot), the dynamics of the Mazda CX9, the packaging of the Toyota Highlander, and the appeal of the Ford Explorer. The new 2.4L direct-injected turbo four-cylinder engine is rated at 260hp/375Nm and paired with an updated CVT tranny allowing it to tow 5k pounds. Initial tests show a 0-60mph sprint of 7.3 seconds, better than the CX9 2.5L turbo and Explorer 2.3L Ecoboost. Ground clearance (8.7 inches) is about the same as the Forester and Outback.
    How much do you think would be the price list bro (post excise tax)?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    How much do you think would be the price list bro (post excise tax)?

It might be within the same price range as the Ford Explorer 2.3L Ecoboost and Mazda CX9 2.5L Turbo. We are looking at around 2.5M to 2.8M. If Motor Image sells it for 2.9M to 3M, it will go head to head against the Explorer 3.5L V6 Ecoboost.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast