New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    The benefits of an all wheel drive doesn't only belong to off roading. Yes there is the added fuel consumption.

But when you compare the XV to other CUVs, the AWD of the XV is a benefit Juke and CX-3 don't have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speaking of offroading, what if nalubak Yung isang gulong mo at nagkabukol hence requiring replacement, are you required to replace all four tires given the AWD system?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jisan948 View Post
    Speaking of offroading, what if nalubak Yung isang gulong mo at nagkabukol hence requiring replacement, are you required to replace all four tires given the AWD system?

I think i read that topic in subaruforester.org, What you cant have are staggered wheels, if you got a blown tire, just replace it with the same brand/model and size, if you change a tire(or a pair)with a different brand, you need to change them all. Its a weight issue.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Thanks for the lead Mr Big.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I think i read that topic in subaruforester.org, What you cant have are staggered wheels, if you got a blown tire, just replace it with the same brand/model and size, if you change a tire(or a pair)with a different brand, you need to change them all. Its a weight issue.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    But when you compare the XV to other CUVs, the AWD of the XV is a benefit Juke and CX-3 don't have.

Nissan Juke and Mazda CX-3 have AWD models. With Subaru XV, you don't have a choice.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Nissan Juke and Mazda CX-3 have AWD models. With Subaru XV, you don't have a choice.
    I stand corrected

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    No AWD Juke locally, just one FWD variant at 980k. CX3 unlikely to have AWD as well but we'll see if and when it gets launched here.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Hi Subaru XV owners! Anymore feedback about this car? I'm planning to buy one next year. My wife will drive it almost everyday.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by pjcunom View Post
    Hi Subaru XV owners! Anymore feedback about this car? I'm planning to buy one next year. My wife will drive it almost everyday.

test drove one, power seems ample enough, space is lacking due to my height and width...for ladies...pwedeng pwede, test drive one, bring it sa winding roads if possible

9. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    test drove one, power seems ample enough, space is lacking due to my height and width...for ladies...pwedeng pwede, test drive one, bring it sa winding roads if possible
    About parts availability and pms cost? Can't do test drive at the moment.😑
    What about winding roads? Hirap po ba ito sa paliko liko, sa bicol pa naman mostly curve roads.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by pjcunom View Post
    About parts availability and pms cost? Can't do test drive at the moment.😑
    What about winding roads? Hirap po ba ito sa paliko liko, sa bicol pa naman mostly curve roads.

i dont know if it has ATV( active torque vectoring ) like the xt, wrx and sti, but with its boxer engine, low center of gravity and its symetrical all wheel drive, youll have no problems in the corners, pms is at par with honda and you can bring your own fluids, may corkage nga lang, parts? raming xv sa roads, dont see i be an issue...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast