New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Newbie here, Am considering buying the Subie Forester 2.0iL (XT is beyond my budget) anyone would like to share how is the maintenance cost in comparison sa Toyota Fort(one of my choice too) and comments on the CVT trannie.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevz321 View Post
    Newbie here, Am considering buying the Subie Forester 2.0iL (XT is beyond my budget) anyone would like to share how is the maintenance cost in comparison sa Toyota Fort(one of my choice too) and comments on the CVT trannie.....
    I'd go with the Fortuner. Cheaper to aquire (I think) and cheaper to maintain. Parts should be easier to have.

No waiting list pa.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 8BRZWRX View Post
    I'd go with the Fortuner. Cheaper to aquire (I think) and cheaper to maintain. Parts should be easier to have.

No waiting list pa.

Thanks......test drive ko this week un SF, leaning more on the Fort na.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The new Forester was released early this year, around March.
    Thanks sir...

Went to subaru global, and I was told na sayang wayang discount and subaru 2.0iL kasi bags raw... Infact mas Tataas pa raw price, kasi parang introductory price pala ng raw... And expect raw Tataas price anytime....

How true is this po? Usually Tataas talga ba Ang price after some time? Or sales talk Lang yun mga sir?
    Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Prince increases are not unheard of. It can happen for operational reasons. Peso is weakening again and they pay for their units using USD. Not to mention taxes and duties may be strictly collected.

In very high demand ang Forester. It is not unheard of for companies to take advantage by charging more.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    It could happen. I think the XV's price went up from the time it was released last 2012 compared to it's price around January of this year (100k ata for the base model).

Actually i was told din a couple of months ago before i bought my unit na baka daw tumaas after the launch (kaya napa reserve ako ng di oras haha). Though so far hinde pa naman sila nagtataas..

Quote Originally Posted by alvingawhung View Post
    Thanks sir...

Went to subaru global, and I was told na sayang wayang discount and subaru 2.0iL kasi bags raw... Infact mas Tataas pa raw price, kasi parang introductory price pala ng raw... And expect raw Tataas price anytime....

How true is this po? Usually Tataas talga ba Ang price after some time? Or sales talk Lang yun mga sir?
    Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Motor Image has been known to increase prices after a new model has been out for several months. They indicate that the previous amount is an introductory price.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Finally Got my 2.0iL last Monday. Been driving it around the city and had 80KM. Fuel Consumption from Marikina to UST area is 18.2L/100km or 5.49KM/Liter. Traffic was moderate to heavy. Was expecting around 8KM/L, di yata to possible. Still have to test on the highway.
    Using the same route on our 2009 Fortuner and I got 6.5KM/L

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Question on the Forester 2.0il: Can the Average Fuel Consumption display be changed from Average L/100km to Ave KM/Liter? I saw on the XT that their display have this option.

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Sirs, have anyone tried changing the content of the driving info display sa harap. read the manual. ang sabi if you press the knob may changes daw sa infos ng display. I tried pero it changed to trip A or B lang. Or maybe mali lang ang pag basa ko sa manual?? Can we change the Km to Liters sa average fuel consumption? Thanks in advance.