New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 164 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1640
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Nice shoes, sir!

Any close-up shots of the wheel?

16x8 with 0-offset po ba?

yes sir 0 16x8 0 on 265 70 16. offset wala akong makitang + offset sana para sakto.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ezrydre View Post
    Maiba naman..
    Budget accessory.
    Aux driving light, Hella FF 50
    nice sir!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Sir, sa plastic license plate holder po ba naka-bolt ang custom light bar?

Di po ba siya nag-vibrate pag mag-offroad?

Kumusta po ang beam throw ng Hella FF50 compared sa headlight high beam?

Yes sir, sa license plate mount lang. Di naman masyado nagba-vibrate. Naka ipit naman mabuti. Not sure how it will perform off-road. Beam throw is very good as aux light. It is between pencil and flood. So it throws far enough for my highway driving speed. I set it up with on-ff-on switch. I can be turned on w/ main beam as it should be plus an option to turn it on with dip (not suggested with oncoming traffic, just there for option in case needed). HTH

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    *locoroco777, *bigtrak --> thanks for the compliment

BTW, just to share for those who doesn't know yet, on GLX, there are 2 unused slots in the fusible link. I used the 30amp one (w/ additional 15A inline). Also connected the earth on the first bolt/mount on the body (from the battery). And there is a grommet near the driver side front fender if you want to run cable(s) from engine bay to the cabin. Just remove the fender liner. HTH

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtrak View Post
    yes sir 0 16x8 0 on 265 70 16. offset wala akong makitang + offset sana para sakto.

Very nice, sir!

Medyo mahirap nga maghanap ng 16x8 wheels na +20 or +25 ang offset. Pero maganda naman yung stance ng truck mo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ezrydre View Post
    Yes sir, sa license plate mount lang. Di naman masyado nagba-vibrate. Naka ipit naman mabuti. Not sure how it will perform off-road. Beam throw is very good as aux light. It is between pencil and flood. So it throws far enough for my highway driving speed. I set it up with on-ff-on switch. I can be turned on w/ main beam as it should be plus an option to turn it on with dip (not suggested with oncoming traffic, just there for option in case needed). HTH
    Thank you for the detailed response, sir. Was actually thinking of the same auxiliary set-up. Same light bar and same Hella model or Hella Comet 500s. Kaso baka mapagtripan ang lights. Was also considering a set of roof mounted lights pero baka malakas ang glare from the hood reflection.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Very nice, sir!

Medyo mahirap nga maghanap ng 16x8 wheels na +20 or +25 ang offset. Pero maganda naman yung stance ng truck mo.

too late for the hero hehehe. kung ito sana ang goma ko na 245 75 16. pure street sarap sana. di ba masagwa sa 16x8 na wheel size?

anyone saan po ang dealer ng nitto?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    future plan, sa suking welder.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thank you for the detailed response, sir. Was actually thinking of the same auxiliary set-up. Same light bar and same Hella model or Hella Comet 500s. Kaso baka mapagtripan ang lights. Was also considering a set of roof mounted lights pero baka malakas ang glare from the hood reflection.
    Take note Comet 500 is spot, pencil. FF 50 is driving light (flood). I opted for the FF 50 because of it's size and design which blends just right (i think) with the stock front fascia. Another consideration is the FF 75. But the FF 50 has better light output. One more thing is that lots of people successfully upgraded this light to HID with good results. So if you are not satisfied with the output, HID is the route.

my 2 cents...
    Last edited by ezrydre; June 13th, 2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: should be ff 75..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtrak View Post
    testing lang my mods.

nice truck bro!

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]