New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    That's amazing, what a great party.

Bonggang bongga! Iba talaga Strada Club i wonder you still have managed to organize a big party after you,ve just gone for a major breathtaking funrun.

Keep it up guys
    thanks sir shadow for your nice comment.....sana someday you will be one of us.......
    Last edited by mdksael; December 19th, 2009 at 01:46 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Bonggang bongga! Iba talaga Strada Club i wonder you still have managed to organize a big party after you,ve just gone for a major breathtaking funrun.

Keep it up guys
    thank you for those nice words. this club is truely different. our members are dedicated and fun people. i guess the collaboration of all the members is the ingredients of a successful event.

moving forward for 2010, anticipate better events that all will enjoy.

3. Join Date
    May 2007

Keep it up guys
    salamat po sir shadow... its the love for the club and stradaphilia that makes the world go round... happy holidays to you and your family po.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Keep it up guys
    A great party, indeed it was, sir shadow!

Actually I am also amazed and wonder myself how we can spool up two major events in such a short interval. I guess it's the deep camaraderie that we have developed over the past 2 years.

Year 2010 is a very promising year, I'm very optimistic about it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    thanks sir shadow... i guess kapag enjoy lahat, everybody is looking forward for the next event... pero rest muna kami this holiday season... next event namin sa Jan 2 na, south EB naman
    Good, perhaps you guys are interested in meeting up our club, fortuner club phils is planning to have a joint eb with other club and I strongly recommend strada club for being so active compared to my other car club. Pls pm me nalang if you are interested para maiba naman ang eb natin di ba and to meet other people who love cars.

Sorry i dont have mits ngayon but I'm a fan of mits too, before I had lancer EL 96 and L300 Exceed 98 loc. Btw i still have a mits now L300 HSPUR using it in my business.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Good, perhaps you guys are interested in meeting up our club, fortuner club phils is planning to have a joint eb with other club and I strongly recommend strada club for being so active compared to my other car club. Pls pm me nalang if you are interested para maiba naman ang eb natin di ba and to meet other people who love cars.

Sorry i dont have mits ngayon but I'm a fan of mits too, before I had lancer EL 96 and L300 Exceed 98 loc. Btw i still have a mits now L300 HSPUR using it in my business.
    great idea sir... please also include our brothers MS Club.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    mods...pa close na rin po at patanggal na sa sticky threads...thanks.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Aftermath: TSCP 2009 Christmas Party